Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking figure, I'd go for real or semi real looking hair. If i had that exact figure I'd try and find the Asmus stand and pose him swinging that big ass sword attacking an orc or other enemy! I haven't received my figure from sideshow yet and am sure if the problem with pegs etc... hasn't been fixed after all this time then either Asmus through SS will replace the pegs or straight through SS. I mean it's not like this is a new topic that has been being discussed. Plus i thought Asmus was going to respond about the peg issue etc... keep on top of them barblues,you paid good money for a figure and strange customer service calling you by another name etc... i mean how much do pegs really cost in China. To boot both companies made so much money on this figure it's only right to hook your customers up if there is a issue. Good luck and keep me posted if anything changes as i will let you know how my Aragorn arrives with pics. Breaking the figure down isn't a bad idea,but I'd only do it if it's your last resort.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Wow... I have been waiting for someone to customize it with hair... Very very beautifully done. Will be great if there is a tutorial or some advice... Beautiful piece of work.. :)

Excellent ! Looks amazing ! Great job with the hair ! :D

PS: what a strange way to pose the dagger ;)

I agree great custom and strange dagger pose! In all seriousness you did a great job. I keep meaning to mix and match mine but I have not gotten around to it and even when I do I cannot imagine trying to add hair. Really impressed.

Check out Dave Navarro's modified Asmus Aragorn if you haven't already:

Aragorn mod.jpg

Edit: Linked the FB post rather than the pics

Dave Navarro - Dave Navarro added a new photo to the... | Facebook

I could be wrong but I don't necessarily think it was in the movie. Someone probably just came up with the idea thinking it would be a good display base. I think it's awesome. I just wonder how much it added to the cost. Me, depending on the cost difference, would have paid for it anyway because it is so cool.

figured I would post this in here too. Here is my customized Aragorn. I really love the asmus sculpt, you guys did a great job on it. I tried my hand at combining parts of both the ACI and Asmus versions with custom hair.

View attachment 238367
View attachment 238368

This looks fantastic. I need to get mine haired. Asmus needs to announce Arwen. It would go perfect with Aragorn.

Back