Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that really our fault?

no not at all. I think if they really want to make the sale and beat out ACI, there is some good constructive criticisms to be found in here.

However, I think it's only natural for anyone to get frustrated/annoyed at one point or another. Imagine being a sculptor and constantly being told with every revision that it's not good enough? I mean I know we're giving our money so we want the best product but they probably don't want to show anything new just yet

They are probably working on it right now.:pray:

Yes,
the re-sculpt is going~ In the right path I hope (fingers crossed)

But we are also working on another surprise for Aragorn too.

So trust me, it will be worth the wait,
(in our end, will be worth the effort~)

Keep at it Asmus... and hopefully keep a thick skin when it comes to feedback. As collectors we all appreciate the efforts made, but are not always tactful when giving feedback.

Good news, good update. I'm happy to hear they are reworking the sculpt. Aragorn is one of the KEY characters, if not THE key character along with Gandalf. Important to get that one right. Originally I wasn't even going to get an Aragorn since I have the old Sideshow version... but the SS one is so disappointing now that I'm eager to get a good upgrade and worthy successor/replacement.

But we are also working on another surprise for Aragorn too.

So trust me, it will be worth the wait,
(in our end, will be worth the effort~)

Argh! Now I can't wait to find out! Any hints without getting yourself into any trouble? Also any time frame of when we might see him go up fro pre-order? Are we looking at a 1st quater 2015 ship date?

Speaking of Evenstar, Arwen would be a great surprise. What's going on with the rest of the line anyway? Any updates on Eowyn?

Hoepfully if Brego is made that is an "optional" purchase... I'm sure it'd be cool, but I don't have room for horses in my collection :lol

Yeah, I would think, IF they're going to make him, they'd sell Brego separately. I think they mentioned earlier that the only figure they were thinking of selling "mounted only" was The Mouth of Sauron.

If I talk too much,
it will take away the fun of "surprise"
lol~

At mean time,
do you prefer,
red under shirt, or grey shirt?

Red

Aragorn-lord-of-the-rings-23647978-700-813.jpg

aragorn-lord-of-the-rings-lotr-warrior-Favim.com-316879.jpg

Grey

aragorn8.jpg

Aragorn_medz_cal.jpg

I think red (more of a burgundy or wine color) would be my preference.

Any chance you could include both? That way we could choose the Helms Deep look or the early Strider look.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I wouldn't mind paying a few extra dollars for a few additional costume pieces.

Back