Asmus Toys Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic... But...How is Asmus Toys?? I haven't seen the Ace figure, but
the couple pieces I saw (LotR) looked good. I've never heard of Asmus Toys.
Any opinions?

Off topic... But...How is Asmus Toys?? I haven't seen the Ace figure, but
the couple pieces I saw (LotR) looked good. I've never heard of Asmus Toys.
Any opinions?

I'd put their first version Ace slightly ahead of RM's Dude as my favorite all time 12" figure and the quality was better too just to be totally honest. The tailoring and paint job, both. Price was unbeatable. Awesome custom art box with soft foam packing. Based on the one thing I've gotten from them I'd highly reccomend their work.

I'm going to order this new Ace too, I can't pass it up for the price even though I'm not as happy about the sculpt. The bonus one is passable.

We have 2 threads on this figure.

Closed mouth:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...s-x-Viva-studio-Ace-Ventura&highlight=ventura

Open mouth:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...7811-Asmus-Toys-Ace-Ventura&highlight=ventura

Is this thread about either of these figures? This hasn't been shipped yet?

Those are the same figure you just posted twice, the 1st version from several years ago. Not this new one.

Don't forget MG's Headsculpt.

Got a link to that? Would like to see it.

Some of the pics on the actual Ace figure page are kinda meh, but this one on the accessory set(extra shirt/pants) page looks alot better and sold me on it.

It's still no where near as awesome as their first version was but it's not terrible either. For the price I think it's solid. I think with that setup in the pic and something like his hands on his hips, it'll make for a cool display.

Is this currently shipping from them or not? And what was their solution with fixing the head sculpt... is that now included? or was that part of an outfit pack?

Is this currently shipping from them or not? And what was their solution with fixing the head sculpt... is that now included? or was that part of an outfit pack?

Not shipping yet, hopefully by end of this month. They are including a second headsculpt, one appears to be almost comic/caricature style while the other is more lifelike.

For the price tag it's tempting. On a whim I got the Night Guard figure a while back.....I actually really like it. I will possibly buy Ace based upon his price. I am also tempted by the alt clothing set.

For the price tag it's tempting. On a whim I got the Night Guard figure a while back.....I actually really like it. I will possibly buy Ace based upon his price. I am also tempted by the alt clothing set.
I agree! I bought 2 and clothing set to display both heads.:yess:

uvu9y7ur.jpg
6y2ubady.jpg

Found online just now!!

Back