Asmus Toys : 1/6th Theoden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New picture up on Facebook. Easily my most wanted figure of 2019. I don’t see any taking its place at the top of the list. Gandalf 2.0 might come close.

Is it a new pic or the one posted here a couple pages ago?

New.

b7119fae5ec7f7d775f283b1fabb0e07.jpg

That looks amazing...well done Asmus! :clap :clap

Theoden is one of my favourite characters so I will definitely be getting this! :yess:

That's so two pages ago. Come on, get with it.

:D

Lol. My bad but I’m my defense it was new to their BookFace page. I like that I can see that page without having to have an account too.

Now this looks great, I had no interest in LOTR figures but will buy this just because of how good it looks. The rooted hair on the others looks amazing to so might have to pick those up as well.

Last edited:
Not a bad looking figure but I'm not interested. Every couple months or so I check the LOTR section to see if they will ever release the proper Gandalf figure they promised ages ago. I always leave disappointed:lol

Hope this get revealed soon.

There's a real lag on Star Wars and MCU right now because of SDCC coming I guess. Always quiet around this time. So there's a window on this before the SDCC madness distracts everyone... and their virtual wallets.

Hi guys,
just an update on Theode, we are still waiting for our contract !!! (believe or not, it was approved 4 weeks ago and we are still waiting for them...)
nothing we can until it is settled.

So we will be making a bold move, we are planing to discard the concept of pre-order, Theoden will be available as an instock item in www.asmustoys.com in early July, possibly just before SDCC, where an final, mass produced product will be displayed.

Fingers crossed if it will be a good idea

Hi guys,
just an update on Theode, we are still waiting for our contract !!! (believe or not, it was approved 4 weeks ago and we are still waiting for them...)

So we will be making a bold move, we are planing to discard the concept of pre-order, Theoden will be available as an instock item in www.asmustoys.com in early July, possibly just before SDCC, where an final, mass produced product will be displayed.

Sounds good to me! Also, great to hear about Gandalf being released under Asmus Crown. Count me in for extra quality for extra price. :)

Hi guys,

Will other vendors be able to order it, or will it be an Asmus exclusive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back