Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in the US have a used Saruman the White they are looking to sell? I'd rather have the full version with the Palantir and stand. Thanks for any help.

Strange... I guess we can expect a "slim" Mouth of Sauron next. And then a "slim" Gandalf the Gray.

If I don't like the extras, I might wait on preorders now. I could take Gandalf the Gray without that rock for $129.

Glad the slim is just a lightened up version and not something new, which would have ticked me off. If they can sell more figs I'm all for it since it means more money to go into R&D for new characters. Star Ace is doing similar with their casual wear, which I don't buy. I do need to get Prisoner version of Sirius at some point though.

Glad the slim is just a lightened up version and not something new, which would have ticked me off. If they can sell more figs I'm all for it since it means more money to go into R&D for new characters. Star Ace is doing similar with their casual wear, which I don't buy. I do need to get Prisoner version of Sirius at some point though.
Not following HP but isn't casual wear a different outfit? A slim version should be Harry without broom, hat and owl. And different outfits should come as accessories pack...Merry and Pip could have at least capes and Weathertop weapons (pack1) and Minas Tirith/Edoras gear (pack2); going deeper they could add the returning to the Shire and Grey Havens outfits.

I guess I can consider myself lucky for this thing not been sold out yet, I' have just picked one from BBTS and can hardly wait to get this and display him next to Gandalf once that one arrives to.

Strange... I guess we can expect a "slim" Mouth of Sauron next. And then a "slim" Gandalf the Gray.

If I don't like the extras, I might wait on preorders now. I could take Gandalf the Gray without that rock for $129.

I wouldn't expect it yet. Maybe if it sells out and is well received they will go back and do slim versions. Remember they said Aragorn had sold out (at least for them) and they have not released a slim version.

Man, this is so sick, I couldn't be more happy with this one.

DSC05033.jpg
DSC05039.jpg
DSC05038.jpg
DSC05044.jpg

So I just saw that Asmus said they would be offering Saruman Slim at NYCC but does anybody know when they will be shipping it out? Or is there any anticipated date for it to ship out? I want my Saruman Slim goshdarnit!!!!

They're doing another batch of Sarumans only without the extras like the Palantir, pedestal, etc. So just the figure, hands, and staff. So it's a "slimmed down" release.

So I just saw that Asmus said they would be offering Saruman Slim at NYCC but does anybody know when they will be shipping it out? Or is there any anticipated date for it to ship out? I want my Saruman Slim goshdarnit!!!!

Where did Asmus say they were bringing Saruman to NYCC?

This was on their Facebook page. They said they would be selling the Saruman Slim there so hopefully that means they are shipping him soon thereafter. The coolest part about Saruman Slim is that it is a great looking 1/6 figure for 130 bucks. Which is sort of unheard of in today's market.

Back