Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've finally unboxed my Saruman. Finest Asmus work ,hands down...
The headsculp is beautiful. Costume,Palatir,hands are all top quality! Now if only Gandalf would turn out this beautiful...[emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

05ae39f5e5555598b950b5b8e4df9da9.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Awesome photo!! :clap :clap

The Bottom shelf on the detolf is a little bigger than the others.. Mine fits there on the the environment base.

Wait you can fit the Nazgul on the steed in the detolf? I couldn't get mine to fit.

On top... not top shelf but physically up on top of the detolf along with the Witch King. I have five detolfs currently and plan on bookending the far side one with the Mouth of Sauron and Saruman when MOS ships.

Picked up a Saruman off ebay. Cracking figure all round; just going to try the coffee treatment to bring out the detail in the outfit. First time futzing a figure - any tips?
Should I remove the belt as well as the feet, head & hands before going for a swim?
Air dry standing up?
Thinking of putting a little padding around the belly too

Yes he does. Just put him in the front and let the helm go high in front of the upper shelf.
lotr%202_zps9xx1cdba.jpg

Be kind to your Witchking...don't leave him.

I took your advice and said screw it and just bought him. Question about Saruman though. I appear to be missing a hand in the lower left hand corner according to the blister packing. Is that normal? Or am I missing something?

Asmus just put up a slimmed down memorial version of Saruman for $129. Great figure and great price for it.

Holy crap that's cheap! Is this gonna be on other retailers like Sideshow and BBTS? And what did they take away to drop the price so much? Just the Palantir?

Id pay a few quid more for the orc parts. But can understand why they arent included. Im all for a "slim" version of most figures. I recently got a Mr. Vin figure, great figure, all in one minimal no frills box that isnt the size of a kitchen sink, very happy, very slim, cant complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back