Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
asmus your last pic sold me . apparently all i have is saruman and sauron army . will be waiting for the fellowship

Has anyone else had problems ordering this through their site?
It says pre order but when i click checkout it doesn't go any further, It tells me its not in stock or not available in this quantity, I only want one!

I preordered on animarket but they havent charged a deposit for some reson so it hasn't processed

Animarket is my usual choice but I missed their preorder window thinking I would order direct from Asmus and take advantage of free delivery.
I shot of an email, just hoping it's something I'm doing wrong and not out of stock.

Animarket is my usual choice but I missed their preorder window thinking I would order direct from Asmus and take advantage of free delivery.
I shot of an email, just hoping it's something I'm doing wrong and not out of stock.

Nope, it is definitely not working.

Like you, I'm hoping that it is just an anomaly and they still have it available to order.

I guess it sold out on their site then?

Other figures say "out of stock" but this still says "preorder" and it hasn't been up that long so it's just a little confusing at the moment.

Now is out of stock on site....

This figure looks great and is the best use of rooted hair I have ever seen in a 1/6 figure.

It will be my first LOTR and first Asmus figure!

Indeed it does look great. I just pre-ordered Saruman a couple of days ago from Toys2net here in Canada. It's also my first LOTR and Asmus figure. What a fine tribute to Christopher Lee.

11150793_10152980983241968_8076064593675634554_n.jpg

Hmmm.. I am actually less enamored with Saruman after seeing this pic. The hair looks to blonde and I am not digging the way it hangs down the sides of his head.

Hmmm.. I am actually less enamored with Saruman after seeing this pic. The hair looks to blonde and I am not digging the way it hangs down the sides of his head.

With a bit of futzing the hair draping shouldn't be too much of an issue. And it's a really crappy picture anyway, I'm sure that the hair isn't that yellow in person.

Probably the same prototype. I was hoping to see an updated example with shorter hair (needs to be shortened by roughly a third to hang only a little lower than his beard).

Back