Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Caught off guard by this. I ordered one from their store the second I found out it was up so I if mine is in that first batch.

I ordered this from them the day it went up as well but I have had no email notifications or anything. I wonder if this will just show up at my door or if I will actually get some sort of warning it is on its way.

Can't wait for him!

I ordered this from them the day it went up as well but I have had no email notifications or anything. I wonder if this will just show up at my door or if I will actually get some sort of warning it is on its way.

Can't wait for him!

Same. It would be nice to have some warning or even be provided with tracking info...

I don't think we will necessarily get emails saying they shipped. As far as I can tell Asmus means well but they do lag on responding to questions to their website so I think that will probably carry over to shipping notices.

Can't wait for him!

We are told that the figure will be ready to ship on 25th,
and I will remind the team to give everyone a notice when their pre-orders are sent!

thank you for the idea!

We are told that the figure will be ready to ship on 25th,
and I will remind the team to give everyone a notice when their pre-orders are sent!

thank you for the idea!

Will there be any available to order through your website?

Any news about Saruman ? there was a notice on Asmus' website saying that if the product wasn't delivered by the estimated time, there would be a money back refund. Just worried because of the lack of previews and information

Just got another bunch of e-mails from Sideshow pushing back all the Asmus figures again. Saruman & Aragorn to "Jan-Feb" and Bard, Tauriel and Mouth to "Feb-Mar". Bummed.

I wonder what's going on with Sideshow and these shipments. Is there another dock strike?

On the Asmus website under the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit section this was moved to the now available section...

On the Asmus website under the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit section this was moved to the now available section...

Interesting. Any fresh pics? Anyone get shipping notices who ordered direct from them?

they said they weren't sending out shipping notices didn't they?

I was informed by a retailer in China that the figure will be shipped out in these few days. But I guess it is limited to distributors in China.

Back