ASMUS - The Conner Clothing Set / Scaled Teenager Body - T2 John Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

13876520828760.jpg

No seam down the neck and hoses in wrong position.

The whole bust is inaccurate, I prefer the hoses in the front as it looks better. If the bust was 100% accurate, I would respect proper hose placement but since it's not, I get to do what I please with it.
Also, he never wore a Santa hat in the film. Thanks!

picked up mine from post office.
His body is smaller than it should be. It should be at least 1/2" taller. John Connor in the movie was 10 years old, but Edward Furlong was 13(?) years old at the time.
I have Ron's loose body (from Star Ace-Harry Potter) That one actually looks like correct height, so I'm switching to see if it improves anything.
DSC07450.JPG
DSC07455.JPG
Also will try switching hair with some face repaint
DSC07451.JPG

Asmus Teenager body is actually not bad. Just not correct size for John Conner.

\

the events shown on this photo are absolutely, insanely WEIRD.
:rotfl
What's wrong? You are looking at a small naked teenager body with only military jacket and another headless teenager body with different military jacket - and a damaged muscular governor with blood all over his body...

:rotfl
What's wrong? You are looking at a small naked teenager body with only military jacket and another headless teenager body with different military jacket - and a damaged muscular governor with blood all over his body...
yeah yeah, like

4f4b7b8cce3a920b9263179cb28d7c822cdfaa49e6bcaa2fe215a34a2fc727c8.jpg

they are definitely caught in the middle of something... i just cannot imagine even one backstory to that photo that doesn't contain very improper cases of violence, molesting and butchering.

That looks better, and would be improved again if you shortened the DX13 (with short foot pegs) but having to buy a whole other body (or a whole figure?) is an annoyance I'm not sure I can be arsed with.

SS.jpg
Decided to take our own pic because Asmus' marketing pics don't represent the final product. Definitely see the resemblance of Edward Furlong.

Back