Asmus Bilbo reveal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Just PO'd this the other day. Wasn't planning on it at first but I can't resist. Figure looks great, can't wait to take photos of him going on an adventure.

Oh, no, Bilbo is nearly done,
in fact, if the order is via our website, it should ship something like before 15th November

Sooner than Thorin

LOL ASMUS I want Thorin more than Bilbo...but if that means you need to fuss over Thorin more, waiting for *perfection* is always better. Of course I absolutely need Bilbo to go with Thorin (Dwalin would be nice too:monkey3)

Oh, no, Bilbo is nearly done,
in fact, if the order is via our website, it should ship something like before 15th November

Sooner than Thorin
Oh that's splendid!! Got me excited enough to pop the Hobbit into the player! Can't wait for dear old Bilbo! 20181106_104403.jpeg20181106_104347.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh that's splendid!! Got me excited enough to pop the Hobbit into the player!

Awesome! Luv the Hobbit movies:cool: Now we just need ASMUS to do a bit of Bag End:monkey3 as an accessory.

The Door and part of the it around it would be the PERFECT environment for Bilbo!!

9e346690428aa0e682f0c988556f5a24.jpg

This would be perfect!

(Not my work, I found this on asmus Facebook page on a comment somewhere relating to bilbo)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is absolutely gorgeous. :clap

Just fabulous work. I am perpetually amazed by the skill and talent of the collector community.

I would love to have something perhaps a bit smaller than that where I could display a Freeman Bilbo AND a Holm Bilbo together.

I'm hoping ordering through Sideshow doesn't cause a delay in getting Bilbo by Christmas ... not telling my son about this is killing me! :impatient::horror

I'm hoping ordering through Sideshow doesn't cause a delay in getting Bilbo by Christmas ... not telling my son about this is killing me! :impatient::horror

I'm just guessing here, but I'd say you can count on at least a 4 to 6 week delay between when Asmus starts shipping these direct, and when Sideshow receives their stock. With Gimli, it was at least 2 months, IIRC.

Best bet would be direct from Asmus if you want it to be wrapped up under the tree for Christmas.

Unfortunately, for time reasons anyway, I used Sideshow points towards this purchase. I'm really hoping it doesn't go past his birthday the first week pf January. Guess its a roll of the dice.

Back