Ask a movie question, hopefully get an answer.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a BIG Watchmen question
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Does this answer your questions?

americanpsycho2DSOrg.jpg

:nana:

I saw a movie, must have been about 15 years ago now, where a guy was put in prison and they were given a collar with a bomb attached. The collar was linked to another person in the prison but they didn't know who and if they got too far apart from eachother the collars would detonate and blow their heads off. The guy was able to figure out who his was linked to and they escaped and spent the rest of the movie on the run and trying to get the collars removed without setting them off. Does this sound remotely familiar to anyone?

I saw a movie around 2/3 years ago when a boy had house arrest because he did something I dont remember what, so he coulnd't walk further then 15 meters from his house or something. So then after a time he knows what everybody is doing at what time in the neighbourhood. So after some the neighbour next to his house is doing strange things then he gets in "love" with the boys mother. Then crazy things happen. Does anyone know this movie?

I saw a movie, must have been about 15 years ago now, where a guy was put in prison and they were given a collar with a bomb attached. The collar was linked to another person in the prison but they didn't know who and if they got too far apart from eachother the collars would detonate and blow their heads off. The guy was able to figure out who his was linked to and they escaped and spent the rest of the movie on the run and trying to get the collars removed without setting them off. Does this sound remotely familiar to anyone?

this?

wVecP.jpg

Sounds a bit like 'Wedlock' with Rutger Hauer. Might be wrong though.

I have a BIG Watchmen question
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The only thing that comes to mind is the opeening of The Running Man and an episode of Sliders where people are paired with electronic bracelets and cupable for their buddy's criminal behaviour :dunno

Can't think of the film or setting this scene is from and it's bugging the hell outta ne...

There's a scene where a guy is beaten or tied on the floor and the "bad guy" is nearby, the guy on the floor whispers some words and the bad guy perches down to hear him at which point the guy grabs him or something

Anyone know

I saw a movie around 2/3 years ago when a boy had house arrest because he did something I dont remember what, so he coulnd't walk further then 15 meters from his house or something. So then after a time he knows what everybody is doing at what time in the neighbourhood. So after some the neighbour next to his house is doing strange things then he gets in "love" with the boys mother. Then crazy things happen. Does anyone know this movie?

"Disturbia" 2007 A remake of "Rear Window".

These threads are great because I remember asking about "Nothing but Trouble" at one point. I didn't know that's what it was called so I gave a description and someone was able to help me out.

I have one that I can never remember the title. This was a 70's flick about a station at one of the polar caps. They were doing a variety of testing, and had a group of chimps in the lab. The chimps were named after famous scientists, as I recall. The guys at the lab start dying off, and they start blaming each other for the deaths. Anyone remember the name?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. "A Cold's Night Death" starring Eli Wallach and Robert Culp. Great stuff!

Last edited:
Back