Ask a movie question, hopefully get an answer.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sometimes you remember a film or a scene but just can't recall the title, or don't get why or how something went down the way it did, so i figured ask it here...

RULES:

If the film hasn't released on DVD yet use Spoiler Tags

So I'll start (i got two bugging me)

1. I remember watching a horror film where the killer would only come to life if a light came on in his room or someone entered his house or something. He had nails in his hands and would work on a sewing machine doing masks or something with his victims.
I can't remember the title or actors but it was pretty recent, anyone know?

2. In Minority Report when Anderton is about to get his eyes transplanted, the doctor has a serious grudge against Anderton for sending him to jail where not-nice things happened to him then he does the transplant perfectly and leaves him a sandwhich?
I don't get it, why the build-up with the grudge and story & tone that leads this moment where it seems bad things are in store for Anderton only to have it not happen?

In Minority Report when Anderton is about to get his eyes transplanted, the doctor has a serious grudge against Anderton for sending him to jail where not-nice things happened to him then he does the transplant perfectly and leaves him a sandwhich?
I don't get it, why the build-up with the grudge and story & tone that leads this moment where it seems bad things are in store for Anderton only to have it not happen?

Two Parts.

1. Suspense. You expect it all to go bad and you're supposed to be relieved when it doesn't.

2. That doctor isn't a cold-blooded murderer. He is or was an arsonist who would set female patients on fire, and those kind of fire setters are passive-aggressive i.e. he didn't kill any of them that's why he wasn't in prison long. And maybe he was being serious when he said that Anderton helped him by putting him in prison since in there, he couldn't start any fires. :lol

Great thread!

I've been trying to figure out this one movie for years. It was an 80s movie. I remember two teens having sex and after the girl moans until she climaxes, she says something like "Uh oh. There goes my father's election." :dunno

Great thread!

I've been trying to figure out this one movie for years. It was an 80s movie. I remember two teens having sex and after the girl moans until she climaxes, she says something like "Uh oh. There goes my father's election." :dunno

I read that as "My Father's erection", not Election.... :monkey3 :monkey1

I have a real question,

In the Matrix Reloaded, when Neo and Morpheus go with the Keymaker at the end to reach the door inside the door hallway, Agent Smith is waiting for them, How? How did Agent Smith knew to wait for them there and how did he get inside the Door Halway without the keys, plus, after they see him, every door opens and like 15 agent smiths come in,

I Thought the Whole point of Niobe Blowing up the Power Plant and Trinity Blowing up the buildings to cut the electricity was because how Hard was to reach that Hallway, but not only was Agent Smith already there before them, but every door that opened they were able to go in there without problem... I didnt like that, seems like a big plot hole (Unless Agent Smith was put there on purpose by the Oracle, but why would she do that)

I have a real question,

In the Matrix Reloaded, when Neo and Morpheus go with the Keymaker at the end to reach the door inside the door hallway, Agent Smith is waiting for them, How? How did Agent Smith knew to wait for them there and how did he get inside the Door Halway without the keys, plus, after they see him, every door opens and like 15 agent smiths come in,

I Thought the Whole point of Niobe Blowing up the Power Plant and Trinity Blowing up the buildings to cut the electricity was because how Hard was to reach that Hallway, but not only was Agent Smith already there before them, but every door that opened they were able to go in there without problem... I didnt like that, seems like a big plot hole (Unless Agent Smith was put there on purpose by the Oracle, but why would she do that)

Smith seemed like a virus to me. He had no borders or boundaries and he spread though The Matrix like a cancer. How could the system contain or stop him?

Good ass thread! I got one! So i was like 10 or 11 when I saw this but its stuck with me to this day. Keep in mind its really hard to remember exactly what I saw casue I waas abit smaller and that was some time ago but I believe the beginning of the movie started out with a little kid who was really messed up, shot and bloody I believe. Or he was messing with some fireworks and lost an arm idk and hes making his way down a parking structure? I remember everything was really white like the border of the frame and what not. I kno I sound like an idiot but the image stuck with me and cant for the life of me see it clearly enough for any solid leads on the movie

Smith seemed like a virus to me. He had no borders or boundaries and he spread though The Matrix like a cancer. How could the system contain or stop him?

yeah but the thing that confuses me is why didn't the place blow up when he opened all those other doors, and how did he know they were going to be there at that exact moment, how did he know what they were doing

Good ass thread! I got one! So i was like 10 or 11 when I saw this but its stuck with me to this day. Keep in mind its really hard to remember exactly what I saw casue I waas abit smaller and that was some time ago but I believe the beginning of the movie started out with a little kid who was really messed up, shot and bloody I believe. Or he was messing with some fireworks and lost an arm idk and hes making his way down a parking structure? I remember everything was really white like the border of the frame and what not. I kno I sound like an idiot but the image stuck with me and cant for the life of me see it clearly enough for any solid leads on the movie

Arlington Road.

Why is Prometheus the greatest film of all time?

Why is Michael Bay the single greatest filmmaker of the last 100 years?

Why is Transformers 2 the uttermost greatest sequel of all time?

I know the answer.

Alien-Meme-Doesnt-Understand-Human-Behavior.jpg

Why is Prometheus the greatest film of all time?

Why is Michael Bay the single greatest filmmaker of the last 100 years?

Why is Transformers 2 the uttermost greatest sequel of all time?

I know the answer.

Alien-Meme-Doesnt-Understand-Human-Behavior.jpg

:slap

I do have a questions about Tranformers 3

The Decepticons take over Chicago, they kill about 70% of the people there. The american response? eh nothing. Apparently the humans can't fight the decepticons without the autobots, despite training for this and the fact that in the first 2 films human weapons were very very effective at blowing up the decepticons. So yh the humans do nothing. I mean come on, First Chicago is an american city and when do the americans not strike back when attacked?

Sam gets given a watch to spy on Optimus prime before he leaves, the watch will kill him if he tells them its spy or tries to remove it. What is Optimus prime's plan? nothing! so why give him the Watch?

The Decepticons demand that the Autobots be banished, and the humans go along with it. Why the heck would they agree to this when they know for a fact that Decepticons hate them and have tried to kill them twice?

Sentinel Prime was shot down leaving Cybertron, and we later learn he was defecting to the Decepticons. So who shot him down? The Decepticons had no motivation to do it, and if it was the Autobots, it should be common knowledge that he’s a traitor.

Why did Sentinel Prime refuse to take the Matrix of Leadership? Wouldn’t that have been incredibly useful to his whole “I’m-a stab the Autobots in the back” plan?

Oh god, I haven't done Transformers questions in a while....i'll do my best. :lol

They can't get through the city. Deceptions shot down everything.

They could never get a clear view. Plus they had to figure out the exact location to be. They had to have a plan.

First movie had like, 5 or 6 decepticons, 3rd had 100's.

The watch was supposed to be to find out what Prime's plan was, he had one, be he wasn't telling. Hence why they let him go. They were leaving willingly, and that made it easy to shoot them down.

Because they hate Transformers....or something. :lol

Well, they picked up the rest of the tubes. Someone dragged them away. The only way they could bring back Prime to life, was with Optimus' Matrix of Leadership. They had to through all the crap from the second film to get it. It all ties in, really, really, really horribly.

And he doesn't need it. They only needed it to bring Sentinel back to life. That's it.

In Luther the Geek, when the car goes spinning out of the lawn in front of the farmhouse, why does the car sound like its doing a burnout on pavement?

Back