Ashley Wood and 3A get 2000ad license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerfeet

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure whether this is the right area for this but check this annoucement out - https://2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,26850.0.html

For those that are not aware of 3A and Ashley Wood they have been producing some fantastic 1/6th and 1/12th size figures (robots and humans)

They have been excelling at weathering of clothing etc and the overall finished painting so this is a big announcmeent for me.....:banana

Looking forward to see what they do with Judge Dredd, Rogue Trooper and of course the ABC Warrior......

Here is a comment made by Ashley in the 3A forum - "make them all, ABC Warriors to Rogue Trooper, robo hunter, Johnny Alpha etc.. all the main Judges"

So a yep to Judge Dredd, as for quality then they are making some of the best figures I have in my collection, whats even better is they make them for the joy rather than the profit.

Articulation is also superb and the production paints are also very good, they are also doing a line from Metal Gear Solid and I saw the proto type Rex and he does look superb....

Fans of 200AD will like the finished items :D

You can order direct from them via this link - https://www.bambalandstore.com/

be aware though that there items sell out real quick though, there are some new figures going up for sale this friday who are Nom Commanders, the picture you will see via this link is the shadow variety where as the ones up for sale on friday will be the normal ones.....the shadows were hong kong exclusives at a show they did earlier this month and are now selling for stupid prices on ebay...!

Previous releases you can get from retailers etc, there are examples of 3A stuff in my collection thread.

there will no doubt be further news and updates coming via either Ashleys blog or the forum in my first post.

yep....a top UK retailer :naughty

2000AD range is going to be very good, Ash is a big fan and knows the world inside and out so he will make sure that anything they release will be top notch and perfect....:D

another point for new collectors to 3A and bambaland...you pay when you preorder, not when it ships, payment is paypal only and all prices include worldwide shipping

Last edited:
I'm sure info wil be coming out but prob in the new year, oh and def best to go direct.

As Karma says price includes ems shipping as well so best way to get a good deal...:joy

Not so great news to me. The 3A figures are highly stylized - I can see them modeling the 2000AD characters off artists I hate rather than the more realistic Bolland.

Not so great news to me. The 3A figures are highly stylized - I can see them modeling the 2000AD characters off artists I hate rather than the more realistic Bolland.

I agree. Wood has a great style, but a Judge Dredd that is stylized would be a big fail.

you guys are presuming he'll do stylised

History would suggest that would be the case. Look at the recent "human" figures they released.

This is the Dredd I'm afraid of:
judge_dredd.jpg

This is the Dredd I'd love to see:

Judge_Dredd_l-2000AD-poster.jpg

Back