Ash VS Evil Dead 7" Figure by NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got both versions of Ash a few weeks back, just waiting for Eligos now. I'm also pretty much caught up with season 2 as well. Good lord, this show is a dumb, grotesque, offensive and bat-**** crazy shotgun blast to the face. Just how I like my Evil Dead. :lol

It got me thinking about the next wave said to be coming next year (maybe a reveal at toy fair in February) and what it could consist of. Not sure if NECA will give us many humans outside of Ash, but I wouldn't mind more Deadites and even possessed versions of the humans with alternate normal heads.

What I would like to see in future waves:

Ruby
Kelly
Pablo
Deadite Lem (Ash's friend who worked with the militia)
The skinned "Lady Cop" Deadite
Deadite Cheryl

I guess it depends on the strength of line's sales and whether NECA thinks it would be cost productive to make characters less popular than Ash. We'll see how it goes.

Got both versions of Ash a few weeks back, just waiting for Eligos now. I'm also pretty much caught up with season 2 as well. Good lord, this show is a dumb, grotesque, offensive and bat-**** crazy shotgun blast to the face. Just how I like my Evil Dead. :lol

It got me thinking about the next wave said to be coming next year (maybe a reveal at toy fair in February) and what it could consist of. Not sure if NECA will give us many humans outside of Ash, but I wouldn't mind more Deadites and even possessed versions of the humans with alternate normal heads.

What I would like to see in future waves:

Ruby
Kelly
Pablo
Deadite Lem (Ash's friend who worked with the militia)
The skinned "Lady Cop" Deadite
Deadite Cheryl

I guess it depends on the strength of line's sales and whether NECA thinks it would be cost productive to make characters less popular than Ash. We'll see how it goes.

I can see one of the Ash's in series 2 having the hand puppet Ash :lol

Pablo is a good possibility and another deadite. I really want Grandma Deadite (with removable sawed-off head) and the backwards deadite from the very 1st episode

"The holidays are over & daily updates resume. It's #monstermonday gang!! Sculpt in progress! First look!!" - NECA via twitter.

C1M4I6qW8AAl2vW.jpg

And it was announced a month ago or so but we're getting an Ashy Slashy puppet this year. :lol

Cza6qGaWQAEdyNh.jpg

Not too big on the demons, but the sculpt already looks great, and this can only mean more Ash, too! I'd definitely get the other human characters, as well.

And Ashy Slashy is awesome!

Neca needs to make deadite figures instead of Demons. The Demons (and kids) are the worst part of AVD

I want Deadite Cheryl, Grandma, The Backwards chick, most anybody that turn from Human to possessed

That body sculpt for that male Demon is great. I can see that buck getting a lot of use.

Deadite Cheryl, Asylum Ash, Henrietta reissue, Ruby are all pretty high on my want list.

Really, REALLY hope we get asylum "Ashy Slashy" in his torn up straight jacket look in Series 2!

960.jpg

And even though he doesn't use it while wearing that, it seems that would be the perfect figure to include a scaled Ashy Slashy puppet that can be popped onto any Ash figures stump. :)

Absolutely stellar figures.

Sallah

Really, REALLY hope we get asylum "Ashy Slashy" in his torn up straight jacket look in Series 2!

View attachment 316412

And even though he doesn't use it while wearing that, it seems that would be the perfect figure to include a scaled Ashy Slashy puppet that can be popped onto any Ash figures stump. :)

Absolutely stellar figures.

Sallah

And Ashy Slashy puppet accessory needs to come with him

Looks like we may be getting the AVED version of Henrietta-

image.jpg

Sallah

I still haven't seen Season 2, so how cool this new Ash may be is lost on me. Pretty disappointed by the wave tbh. Was really hoping for at least one new hero.

I've not watched the show, so these figures don't mean much to me, but that henrietta looks fantastic. The paler skin looks more accurate to the movie than how the older figure looked. Might have to pick that up.

I still haven't seen Season 2, so how cool this new Ash may be is lost on me. Pretty disappointed by the wave tbh. Was really hoping for at least one new hero.

Really? I think this wave looks great. Even pre-ordered them.

Back