Ash VS Evil Dead 7" Figure by NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Series went up on Neca's eBay. Picked up Hero Ash. At some point I want Value Shop Ash too.

Just got my Hero Ash in and all I can say is FANTASTIC. Neca really outdid themselves this time around. That's all I can say. A review is uploading but here's a pic. It's highly worth it and I hope going forward with new released figures they do what they did here.
090149897ce81ffe48365c32439831b6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm not even a huge Evil Dead fan, but this figure looks great. Thanks for the review! It's good to see that it looks as good in-hand as in the promo pics. NECA's definitely getting it's Horror lines right.

I'm not even a huge Evil Dead fan, but this figure looks great. Thanks for the review! It's good to see that it looks as good in-hand as in the promo pics. NECA's definitely getting it's Horror lines right.
Thank you! It's really a fantastic figure. A lot can appreciate the effort put into this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

NECA posted this on their twitter. The folks over at the Ash vs Evil Dead Instagram having hella fun with these. :lol

CtuA5LpWYAAW5Dm.jpg

I really need to catch up where I left off and finish season 1. Just a bad habit of mine to start something then lose track of it and stop. I would get it on Blu-ray but it's not being released in the UK from the looks of it.

anxious to hear they are at rus. sold on hero ash 5 eps into s1 now and enjoying it.

I really need to catch up where I left off and finish season 1. Just a bad habit of mine to start something then lose track of it and stop. I would get it on Blu-ray but it's not being released in the UK from the looks of it.

Just to let you know the US Blu-ray works on region B (i have tested this myself along with a friend who lives in France). According to this site the only region that's not been tested is C.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-The-Complete-First-Season-Blu-ray/148306/

Had to wait for the DVD release to catch up on this show. Hopefully I'll be able to find series 2 online cause I don't want to wait again. It's a lot of fun.

Neca really have nailed this line. I might have to go all-in, but I really hope they will follow through with Pablo and Kelly at least. There's enough blood and possession in the show to make some pretty simple varients for pretty much all the characters, which gives me hope that it will give Neca enough confidence to go deep.

This is one of the best releases NECA has made to date. They keep getting better and better every year.

The Value Stop Ash head works really well on the Hero Ash figure....

2016-10-16 14.23.56.jpg

Attachments

• 2016-10-16 14.22.31.jpg
    2016-10-16 14.22.31.jpg
    934.6 KB · Views: 148
Have these been found at retail yet? I really want toe get them.

I've been checking TRU daily and finally saw them Saturday.
So you should be seeing them any day in your area.

Back