Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
assaj PF is one of the best Starwars PF i think....so when the dooku gonna up??:emperor
not this one...:monkey5
P1010233.jpg

Sure, gotcha. :duh

I wish they did light up though. Oh and Adam (DSC) has this for an unbeatable price! LINK

:wave

Thanks for the link info. I snatched up one of the last two he had. Was wanting the exclusive, but I like the regular head better and for the price...you just couldn't beat it. This will be my first PF and Star Wars piece from Sideshow. So I had to order the Anakin exclusive to go with her. Boy, I hope this doesn't become a new trend for me.:banghead

Hey everyone... I need some help. When I got my Asajj PF, the arm band on the saber hand had a big chip in it. Luckily, I got it from Sideshow and they sent me a replacement hand. However, the magnet inside the replacement hand seems "wrong" - the magnet is flush inside the socket - not raised like the positive end of a battery. The "flush" magnet doesn't make a firm cnnection. The piece barely "dangles" and holds on.

Here's a picture of comparison

Magnet_Comparison.jpg

So... which magnet is "correct"? Please let me know if you have a raised or flush magnet...

Thanks, Freaks!

Hey everyone... I need some help. When I got my Asajj PF, the arm band on the saber hand had a big chip in it. Luckily, I got it from Sideshow and they sent me a replacement hand. However, the magnet inside the replacement hand seems "wrong" - the magnet is flush inside the socket - not raised like the positive end of a battery. The "flush" magnet doesn't make a firm cnnection. The piece barely "dangles" and holds on.

Here's a picture of comparison

Magnet_Comparison.jpg

So... which magnet is "correct"? Please let me know if you have a raised or flush magnet...

Thanks, Freaks!

I checked mine and it is a raised magnet. I would see if Sideshow would replace the replacement. You don't want it to fall off.

why not get a tiny magnet and put it inside the hand, that way it makes the connection closer.
if that makes sense,

Just got her a couple of days ago. Very beautiful PF! It will look great next to the Fett I´ve got coming from a fellow Freak!!!
Sorry for the crappy pics.....

00.jpg

6dfc873a.jpg

000.jpg

Asajj is great, the SW PF line has been nothing but awesome, one of SS best. Great pics.

Nothing crappy about those pics at all Portugueezer! It really is a nice PF, just not enough of a fan of the character.

Thanks guys!:D

@TheLostArk, that´s a high res image of the Death Star that I have had printed on quality fotograph paper.

@Havok, yeah.... I usually only buy characters that I really like and know, but the amazing scuplt and great deal I got on her was too good to pass up.

I just got one of these brand new but well below retail, quite happy. It's funny, I realize this is the case to some extent with any non-live-action characters but her appearance seems to vary more than anyone else's. From absolutely grotesque (in both cartoon versions) to downright alluring (comics, a couple of the SS heads). Yeah I said it.

I just got one of these brand new but well below retail, quite happy. It's funny, I realize this is the case to some extent with any non-live-action characters but her appearance seems to vary more than anyone else's. From absolutely grotesque (in both cartoon versions) to downright alluring (comics, a couple of the SS heads). Yeah I said it.

Way to go on the purchase.. I've been thinking of picking one up as well. she may be bald but she sure is sexy..:naughty be sure to post some pics..:)

When it comes to female figures, I prefer statues since articulation ruins the sexy for me. I currently only own two Sideshow PFs from Star Wars, Slave Leia and Exc. Asajj. Asajj is my fave with the original Clone Wars portrait. She's kinda like a grim reaper on my desk.

So I can finally accept the fact that I'm a SW PF addict. All I wanted when I first started was Boba.......then Maul, then Grievous, and now after getting Anakin, I think Asajj will be next on my list. Anybody wanna show anymore pics while I decide this weekend? :D

Back