Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my exclusive Asajj PF #468 yesterday. My only complaint is thanks to the way it is packaged, her cloak and skirt comes all creased and you need a lot of work to make Asajj looks good.

I wish her skirt wasn't fit so high. An elastic at the waist would have been nice so that it could be adjusted. I may end up popping the stitches and lowering it. Her belly and hips are well sculpted, and that gets lost with the skirt covering them.

It's a nice statue, but why did they maker her saber blades so damn long? is there a way to file them down or something?

A few people have said just iron the clothing and it will make it flow much nicer.
I agree with Nash about the sabers though, the left hand one is almost dragging on the shelf,

I wish her skirt wasn't fit so high. An elastic at the waist would have been nice so that it could be adjusted. I may end up popping the stitches and lowering it. Her belly and hips are well sculpted, and that gets lost with the skirt covering them.

As for me I had no problems lowering the skirt to look like the proto image.

I recieved mine today as well and am very pleased with this purchase.
I only have one issue though, the pin on the end of the lightsaber is crooked so it won't line up straight into the hilt.Looks like i'll need to get ahold of SS and see if they will send me a new one.I agree with the other posts as well in regards to excessive wrinkling in the cloak.Is there a way to take the skirt off?I couldn't seem to find anywhere that it came apart.

I just got mine today also. This is one of mmy favorite star wars characters. The one and only things that bugs me which I'm going to fix is, her skirt is too high up her stomach area. I'm going to remove it and my girlfriend is going to widen it so it can fit around her hips so it will be lower like in the prototype pictures.

Nice pics! I just started collecting PF's and this one is on my list to get! I have been planning on getting the Aragorn PF next here in a few days, but seeing this thread makes it hard for me to make that descion. I really want to get this figure instead!!, hehe.

Aragorn is great

Here's my LOTR's crew so far:

DSCN0774.jpg

and the man himself:

DSCN0775.jpg

Exclusive? or regular? EIther way, damn good price, I just paid $270 for my exclusive! Excellent piece, though im having real difficulty making the clothes 'flow' properly!

Yeah this one was harder than normal

Once my Anakin PF arrives, I'm definitely going after this piece. I have no other Star Wars Pf to display her with at the moment. But this thing looks awesome. I'd love to find the exclusive, but I really don't see the need to spend the extra $100 or so it seems to get on eBay for the head. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I will be putting the three baddies in line..

Ani
Maul
Asajj

:D

that's part of the fun;).

-1:banghead

Back