Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had cancelled this, and received an email from SS confirming the cancellation, but this still managed to shop up at my place on Friday, along with a hefty bill from Fedex for brokerage fees/taxes/duty.

I've left SS a message to see what I should do...

I hate to ask, but how does everyone's right hand fit? I can't seem to get the open hand to go at all with the magnet and even the lightsaber hand isn't as snug as I'd like.

That is my one complaint with this one the arms dont go on very securely. Also one of the lightsaber clips came off and I had to reattach it with some glue.

Overall it is excellent. I got #20 so that is a really low number for this one.

Well looks like i waited to long to get on the waiting list.
Maybe i'll get lucky and i will convert.
What's the latest you fellas had a waitlist item convert?

I hate to ask, but how does everyone's right hand fit? I can't seem to get the open hand to go at all with the magnet and even the lightsaber hand isn't as snug as I'd like.

dude i have the same problem with both arms and i also find that the light on the sabers are to long

anyway she still cool and i like the EX head better

I just wanted to commend SS customer service dept - truly second to none. They resolved an issue I had with this PF, which I am now keeping!

I actually wanted to get it, but cancelled due to so much other stuff coming in. But, SS gave me a really good deal, so I am holding onto it...

Still waiting to see if my WL converts but either way I have a feeling that this exclusive won't be difficult to find on these boards at least for retail

congratulation. I just forget that she was sculpted by the one and only Pablo Viggiano :) He deserves his last name imprinted on the next Ferrari or Lambo car :)

Ferrari Viggiano or Lamborghini Viggiano :)

https://www.sculptedheroes.com/

Last edited:
Back