Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on the WL since April, and it just converted. If you cancel, be ready for a long wait, or risk not getting one at all.

You mean for the exclusive right? I doubt there will be any problem finding
the regular down the road for less than retail. I decided the cartoon
head is not for me, so plan to get the regular.

Yes, I meant the exclusive. You should be fine waiting on the regular.

So now that we have paid for her. Can we see production pics?

WTF?

If this is another Aragorn fiasco, there will be hell to pay.

I just received my tracking number. Yeah....can't wait for her to meet my friend Darth Maul :)

Prototype vs actual product fiasco. Happened to SS aragorn and GG obi wan

If this turns out like GG Obi-wan, there will be hell to pay.

I looked up Aragorn, and I thought the production was better. I can understand getting attached to a prototype though. The eyes on Asajj are perfect. I see no room for improvement, and if they're different, I don't expect to be happy.

Mine will be here on the 15th also!

Why am I so scared of this piece? No pics, quick shipping. That is not a good MO.

Canceled.

The exclusive of this piece won't even be hard to find later for a reasonable price. She is a B rate character.

I dont know about that man. B rate character or not, the exclusive head is a must for this piece imo. the regular head looks ridiculously bad.

Regardless, i'll enjoy my punisher pf much more than asajj.

Honestly, I haven't taken much time to look at this PF so I don't know which head is the exclusive. Shows my interest in it I guess. :lol

Just seems most SW PFs are available for under retail or close to no matter what character they are.

Honestly, I haven't taken much time to look at this PF so I don't know which head is the exclusive. Shows my interest in it I guess. :lol

Just seems most SW PFs are available for under retail or close to no matter what character they are.

I think the exclusive head is the one without the tattoos and painted in eyes.

I agree though, SW PFs are doing just as bad as the 1/6 figures value wise.

I agree though, SW PFs are doing just as bad as the 1/6 figures value wise.

I am glad for that. Everyone I have bought I have been able to get the exclusives if not less than at what retail was even years ago. :rock Sucks if you collect hoping your pieces will increase. Me, I don't really care. I just wanted them on my shelf. :banana

Back