Asajj shipped?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dregs

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got an email saying Asajj shipped yesterday. Did anyone else get this? I didn't get a warning email or anything, I got one for Fett which didn't ship yesterday or get charged.

dregs said:
I just got an email saying Asajj shipped yesterday. Did anyone else get this? I didn't get a warning email or anything, I got one for Fett which didn't ship yesterday or get charged.

Are you sure it's not just an "order confirmation mail"? I got one of those today for Asajj.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Are you sure it's not just an "order confirmation mail"? I got one of those today for Asajj.
that could be the case.
I didnt order Asajj, but I did get an oder confirmation for a Green Goblin I ordered and cancelled back in November :confused:

it also probably shows some glitch in their system.
I waited so long on my InStock Gobby to ship I ended up cancelling (17 bizDays)

dregs said:

Are you sure it was a SHIPPING notice, 'cause I got an order confirmation today, which was just a duplicate of the original one I got back in November '06. In any case, it must be a mistake of some sort. I'm sure it will turn out to be nothing more than ghosts in the system...

Yeah sorry guys it was a order confirmation, didn't read it well enough. Just found it odd. Sorry guys!

I got my Asajj confirmation email sent November 17 today as well! And they say email is fast. :lol

I received an Asajj order confirmation this morning as well, the strange thing is none of the information was correct from what I updated the system with in December.......how long was this thing floating around Cyberspace?:confused:

Got a Frank Black Exclusive wait list order confirmation today dated November 20, 2006. Apparantly SS has a ghost in the machine. :confused: :confused: :confused:

occulum said:
that could be the case.
I didnt order Asajj, but I did get an oder confirmation for a Green Goblin I ordered and cancelled back in November :confused:

it also probably shows some glitch in their system.
I waited so long on my InStock Gobby to ship I ended up cancelling (17 bizDays)

i received a "cancel" email and the asajj order confirmation email too....guess it was a hiccup in the system.

I canceled my order about 2 months ago and I got the same email today:confused:

Just a computer glitch I would assume.

Back