Statue Arwen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then give me Frodo. :) Guess, I should have said LOTR maquette since I was more meaning high end stuff. Need to be more specific I suppose for some folks. :slap

Thing is with that $5 piece one wouldn't have to choose but I should have used better wording so to be clear I meant stuff LOTR stuff from Sideshow or Weta. :lol That $5 piece wouldn't keep me from getting the Joker so I wouldn't have to choose between the two.

Thing is with that $5 piece one wouldn't have to choose but I should have used better wording so to be clear I meant stuff LOTR stuff from Sideshow or Weta. :lol That $5 piece wouldn't keep me from getting the Joker so I wouldn't have to choose between the two.

let me reiterate. i would pay $5 for the frodo and pocket the remaining $300 i would have spent on any high end DC crap.

Not to be off-topic, but my Hot Toys Heath Ledger Joker satisfies my need for a Joker.

Back on topic . . .

Depends on your POV. Wouldn't pick Joker over any LOTR item ever.

:lecture

I was uncertain about Arwen due to concern about the likeness, but now am sure to pick it up. It will be my first Sideshow purchase since Greedo.

Besides the Jack Nicholson Joker just looks absurd when compared to the Heath Ledger version. It is a painfully dated design.

The Joker is looking to steal my NRD funds away from Arwen...

bf-outsmiley.gif

I don't have a place in my collection for a single Joker PF standing there all by himself. I would rather add Arwen to a growing collection of LOTR maquettes that can be displayed as a group. I have to think big picture, and Joker doesn't fit in my collection as a whole.

I would rather add Arwen to a growing collection of LOTR maquettes that can be displayed as a group. I have to think big picture, and Joker doesn't fit in my collection as a whole.

Good post - my collection centers around SW & LOTR and I like having groups that fit with one another. As cool as the Joker PF looks, I will be passing on that one. Besides, I just locked up the only necessary Batman I need, the Hot Toys Keaton version!

Knowing that I will eventually have a whole mess of LOTR maquettes is fantastic, now I need to design and build a way to display them all.

just to reinforce the important points about Arwen from Lord of the Rings and in case some people want more than 10 pics!!!!
:rotfl

Best scuplts & likeness,
body Proportions of adults, not children (Hot Toys & Sideshow), brillant Paint-Job on 18" , best scale, millions of small realistic details (Crease, smuts, holes and ,and, and )

In compare to HT no visible Joints
Some HT owners thinking and wishing 7" (cigarette-size) looks like 18" , homies there are worlds between.
The more details the better and bigger the difference in Paint. Logically for me but for some unfortunately not.

HT can dream from such realistic scuplts with the Barbie style , but anyway look and try learning from the best HT/SS !!!
I know your inspiring Idol stay Barbie.
Ok, ok she is very nice but she has nothing in common with the films.
As i said, look how sculpts should be, barbie sculptors can continue their education too.
Off course, even without any talent.

and off course ILL BE BACK !

I love Schwarzenegger , lol

Learn from the best lamers !

NECA s 18

054892-1296154447.jpg

6fe717-1296154252.jpg

821a41-1296158983.jpg

d43028-1296156204.jpg

a59977-1296154625.jpg

0090bc-1296155497.jpg

1963ef-1296156667.jpg

5fe07a-1296137873.jpg

f96680-1296138797.jpg

[img

I can just post 10 Pictures ? This side is so bad..

Back