Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

0bd1b0743a5e74c808cdac2a1d58dd9a.jpg
cc862d55135ee9f35a78d6c79ffe0d81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if SS is going to keep making the X-Men line? I don't have any of them, as I am a new collector, but I'm on the waitlist for Jean Grey. If my waitlist converts then I may go ahead and get her..wasn't sure if SS would be making anymore to pair with her. I know they have made quite a few X-Men PF's in the past.

got mine, only complaint is she too plain almost looking like plastic toy... SS could have added more details like suit wrinkles boots etc, they cut all corners possible on this..

got mine, only complaint is she too plain almost looking like plastic toy... SS could have added more details like suit wrinkles boots etc, they cut all corners possible on this..

This looks like a big Bowen in terms of complexity and details. I'm still on the WL for it.

not even Bowen quality I would say, look at the belt, too big and cartoony instead of a realistic siZe

dont really the XM version face and all,, even if i liked it not 700$ worth for me plus shipping, have XM ms marvel and she hulk on PO, the only 2 i really wanted,,,

Does anyone know if SS is going to keep making the X-Men line? I don't have any of them, as I am a new collector, but I'm on the waitlist for Jean Grey. If my waitlist converts then I may go ahead and get her..wasn't sure if SS would be making anymore to pair with her. I know they have made quite a few X-Men PF's in the past.

Brown Wolvrrine is up for order right now as well as Sabertooth and even Sentinel if looking for villians.

Don't care for the face on XM's and think the changes to the bird really ruin it. Makes it look like a cheap plastic bird on her back. Was much better before.

CBG trolling aside, this is a pretty good PF. Really pretty in hand.

Back