Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brown Wolvrrine is up for order right now as well as Sabertooth and even Sentinel if looking for villians.

Don't care for the face on XM's and think the changes to the bird really ruin it. Makes it look like a cheap plastic bird on her back. Was much better before.

CBG trolling aside, this is a pretty good PF. Really pretty in hand.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm on the waitlist for the EX...not sure if it will convert or not, but figured I'd try.

dont really the XM version face and all,, even if i liked it not 700$ worth for me plus shipping, have XM ms marvel and she hulk on PO, the only 2 i really wanted,,,

The in hand new head pics she looks pretty good. And that's coming from a person who really hated all the heads. 2 of the heads came out looking pretty good. :wave

don't know pricing yet but in the range of $60-100 I guess.

Thanks! Now this is a jean worth keeping. Who would have thought a painted head made such a massive difference. I mean massive looking so much better. Would be cool to see the other head painted too. Or maybe that one is not worth saving lol....

Thanks! Now this is a jean worth keeping. Who would have thought a painted head made such a massive difference. I mean massive looking so much better. Would be cool to see the other head painted too. Or maybe that one is not worth saving lol....
well custom is Always better, and this was done by one of the best painters (if not the best)!!!

Back