Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT THE ****??!!>?!?>?!?!?!

Actually I don't know. I want to know why there is a delay. Is it because of the backlash of the face or because of production reasons...I'm gonna ask Alex.

Well, I just received an e-mail regarding a change to my payment schedule to coincide with the item's arrival to the warehouse.

This is what I said on the Batman PF thread. Yeah that ponytail one looks manly. But it wouldn't be an X-Men PF without some sort of a **** up.

I wouldn't say I'm in love, but since I got a Scarlet Witch comi, and everything else I got is paired up; I figure Jean would be perfect. Honestly it's the face that gets me. Just looks like a mix of Famke and animated Jean, and I must say I love me some Famke.
View attachment 117988
View attachment 117993

I'm really enjoying XM's stuff but I can't seem to justify 800 a pop. That's an exclusive Psylocke mint and exclusive Rogue mint, compared to just Widow and Phoenix, not to mention Ms. Marvel also looks delicious. I got Jean for 290, so that's why I'm not so mad :lol

Sad part of all this is, I don't even have Batman or Superman. Once I get Wonder Woman, I'll probably get the big blue and good ol' Brucey

This is what I said on the Batman PF thread. Yeah that ponytail one looks manly. But it wouldn't be an X-Men PF without some sort of a **** up.

I think a rogue pf is going to be announced at SSC and it is going to look like perfection. And then people will flock to transfer NRD's with this new delay and this jean will sit for a while. And eventually people will get it to complete the set.

I taped into my spidey(the board member) prediction senses!

I think a rogue pf is going to be announced at SSC and it is going to look like perfection. And then people will flock to transfer NRD's with this new delay and this jean will sit for a while. And eventually people will get it to complete the set.

I taped into my spidey(the board member) prediction senses!

He did call it :lol

I would love a new Rogue to be announced. Just looks weird with 2 different designs especially all together.

I asked Alex on SF about the delay. I really want to know.

With this delay I may be getting the XM Phoenix and canceling this one =/

Yeah for sure. I'm still down about it. I mean I would like this Jean, but I'm really considering XM. I was iffy about pricing but I think I can manage something. If they announce something new for SDCC, I'll see how this goes.

Maybe kill off X-Men for some time? I mean I wouldn't know what to do if they do a Phoenix and eff it up.

Yeah I'm in the same boat with Rogue and Psylocke. Either a fine a decent one with googly eyes and cracks for 600 each or pristine ones for 900+

Oh wow 900? My regular Psylocke is in excellent condition. But even I wouldn't try selling it for 900. Thats a rip. But it was my very first PF and second statue I ever got and I got it from BBTS. the box came perfect too. I've ordered 5 from them and have been 5-0. all 5 great. Psylocke, Storm, Freddy, Hawkeye, Batman. And my latest Batman actually looked like it had been opened before and inspected, either that or returned by someone else. Either way though its flawless. and the box was flawless too and it came with the shipper. Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure, but does BBTS inspect before mailing? If so I could never tell on the ones before that but I'm very glad if they did.

Also my Freddy I originally ordered from Sideshow. it came with glue stuck on the hat and they couldn't replace it. So I got a refund. Used that refund to order Freddy from bbts and got one with no issues ha.

Anyways. No pics of Jean at Con or did I miss them? or is it even there?

Back