Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

I took "Spider Woman" out to look at her yesterday morning and realized that even though she didn't look so great to in the pre-order pictures, I really like the final product so I ordered Jean Grey. I'm still anticipating a Phoenix, or better yet a Dark Phoenix, in the future but hopefully not this year.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

I was sad when I realized it isn't coming until October. But then I realized at work today; it's June :yess:

Only 4.5 months more to go!

What are you talking about my Friend, Jean Grey is supposed to be released in November not October, Now WW comes is supposed to be released in Oct. I was just wondering what you where doing

Don't do it man. You'll get Phoenix. We'll get Phoenix. Be strong

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

You tell me when and I will take it under advisement :lol:lol:lol

I took "Spider Woman" out to look at her yesterday morning and realized that even though she didn't look so great to in the pre-order pictures, I really like the final product so I ordered Jean Grey. I'm still anticipating a Phoenix, or better yet a Dark Phoenix, in the future but hopefully not this year.

That's Funny, I had the same thing happen to me, when I saw her at my LCS :lecture

Be Cool Doc, Jedi and Xaerius
:duff
Al

What are you talking about my Friend, Jean Grey is supposed to be released in November not October, Now WW comes is supposed to be released in Oct. I was just wondering what you where doing

You tell me when and I will take it under advisement :lol:lol:lol

That's Funny, I had the same thing happen to me, when I saw her at my LCS :lecture

Be Cool Doc, Jedi and Xaerius
:duff
Al
Lol wait you ordered her? As per Xaerius' story he ordered her. And thanks man, trust me we will get an amazing phoenix :pray

Lol wait you ordered her? As per Xaerius' story he ordered her. And thanks man, trust me we will get an amazing phoenix :pray

No, I never said that, Jedi, to be truthful no decisions will be made until after SDCC14, then we shall see my Friend, it would be real Sweet if they Teased Phoenix but I doubt it they still want to sell all the Jean Greys

Be Cool
Al

No, I never said that, Jedi, to be truthful no decisions will be made until after SDCC14, then we shall see my Friend, it would be real Sweet if they Teased Phoenix but I doubt it they still want to sell all the Jean Greys

Be Cool
Al

Ooookay lol the way the story played out thought you picked her up too. Lol the Jeans are barely selling as they are. All they need is a Phoenix to put her down for good lol. Man SDCC huh? Crazy ass ****. Might have to book a week off lol

According to SS ALEX at SF, the SDCC festivities will begin on July 1st and last for the whole month. That probably isn't big news considering that is what I think they did last year as well. That is going to be a huge month of contests and reveals!

Ooookay lol the way the story played out thought you picked her up too. Lol the Jeans are barely selling as they are. All they need is a Phoenix to put her down for good lol. Man SDCC huh? Crazy ass ****. Might have to book a week off lol

WOW! that did smack of being sharp, was not my intentions to sound that way my Friend, that said I will catch any and all previews here on and on other boards and maybe on G4, that I will DVR and watch it later just to see if I spot anything + some HOT Cosplay Girls :naughty one more month :yess:

Be Cool Jedi
Al

WOW! that did smack of being sharp, was not my intentions to sound that way my Friend, that said I will catch any and all previews here on and on other boards and maybe on G4, that I will DVR and watch it later just to see if I spot anything + some HOT Cosplay Girls :naughty one more month :yess:

Be Cool Jedi
Al
Lol yeah a little sharp lol. Yeah man I love this time of year. It feels like just yesterday when I was anticipating and counting down the days till SD-****ing-CC
I usually take a vacation that week

Yeah last year I broke my wrist and fractured my ribs a week after the big reveals and the rest of SDCC and for 4 months after I got a "vacation" too lol

Be Cool Jedi
Al

Not so sure about G4 anymore...

Not so sure about G4 anymore...

G4 is gone:(

Yup. Well it still technically exists but it might as well not since no major carrier has it and the site doesn't get updated.

It's Funny I would mention them, I watched it last year and the word "LAME" comes to mind, my carrier still has it but it's rare I ever go over there anymore, sad how a corporate entity can miss manage and steal the soul out of something :lol:lol:lol

Al

What the heck is G4. I only know the old Mac processors

I remember when smedley from SOE want on G4 to talk about the changes to Star Wars Galaxies and pretty much ripped all the veteran players for not liking the major overhaul they did to the game... There was so much blow back from that :rotfl

Last edited:
Back