Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Wonderful!

(from Facebook)

196776_372591669480731_960780533_n.jpg

I.....
Just..
VTS_01_1.gif

Can't wait to see what else comes out of this line.
Jordy Verrill? Wood'nhead? The hitchhiker?
:panic:

Last edited:

Lol!! Thanks everyone :) Adam did an amazing job sculpting Fluffy! My small team of artists are a HUGE asset and I'm very thankful to have them all on board. Still lots to finish and other things to start! I'm literally up to my eye balls in Creepshow characters and Zombies! I'll keep you posted on all the different projects and progress! More pics are coming soon!!!!

Really looking forward to fluffy. He looks great so far.

Caint Wait To See This Fluffy All Haired Up ~ Missed Out on Betos, even Though i was on The Second Run List!!!

Hope This Matches up To The AWESOMENESS That Slipped Away :panic: Lookin Very Nice So Far :clap

Caint Wait To See This Fluffy All Haired Up ~ Missed Out on Betos, even Though i was on The Second Run List!!!

Hope This Matches up To The AWESOMENESS That Slipped Away :panic: Lookin Very Nice So Far :clap

Trust me when I say this WILL surpass all your expectations!!!!! No need to lose a night's sleep over it.

good googly moogly that fluffy is going to be all kinds of awesome..............:thud:

i've been racking my brain about what the exclusive could be though????...........the only thing i could possibly think of is the mop & bucket............:dunno

:lol

Someone took Fluffy to the pet groomer!

Looks great. Will the limited edition use fiberoptics instead of fur so he can light up?

Someone took Fluffy to the pet groomer!

Looks great. Will the limited edition use fiberoptics instead of fur so he can light up?

:lol:rotfl

wait. that's actually a very cool idea.:cool:

I would like pieces of Wilma to come with this.:pray:

I was trying to think what the exclusive could come with. All that came to mind was

a crow bar
Janitors broom
Part of janitors body ( to hang out of the crate while Fluffy eats him )

?????????????????

I'm curious to see how the fur on Fluffy is going to get handled. I'm sure Sideshow is too so they can finally move on with Chewie :lol

Back