Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

damn that freakin ugly...................love it..............:lecture

I'll be purchasing this line for sure. The WIP looks fantastic. I can only imagine what the final product will look like.

Thanks everyone for the Overwhelmingly Awesome feedback!!!! Getting a lot done... should have some more complete pics soon. Keep the chatter going :D

nice start my man this is awesome for all the creepshow fans out their.

Hmnnn, yes, yes....perhaps we should force**ahem**ask Mr. Dooley to acquire the licenses to other untapped properties next. Such as Salem's Lot and a certain clown....you know the one.:taz:bounce. Hmmnnnnnn.....

Pennywise_Wallpaper_by_krashark.jpg

Well.. you just never know do you :) In the meantime I will continue on Nate and the other creepy residents of CREEPSHOW! Stay tuned... Nathan will be rising soon to a pre-sale near you!

Oh heck... here you go! He's gotten more blocked out with rotted flesh and dirt. This was taken a day ago so he's much further along than this now. I'm switching gears to work on the hands and other goodies :)

If I'm not able to get them all I will be getting this one for sure. Father's Day is my favorite in the movie.

Last progress one for now... Gotta buckle down and get Nate done!!!! His hands need to be refined and all the same rotted flesh, dirt and roots added to them. Nate's head is about 90-ish % there :D

Noticed the mouth is slightly open on that pic. Is the jaw articulated or will the figure come with two heads? Either way, its going to be freaking awesome.
:rock:rock:rock

Whilst creepshow is indeed a classic I don't think I'll want any figures from the movie personally. I am though really happy to see them being made for the big fans and I hope other similar movies and characters can get some much needed attention. I'm not sure if this is going to be strictly 1/6 figures but here's two ideas I think could be cool and I've never seen any type of memorabilia of the troll at all.
All the lesser known 70's and 80's horrors , steven king ,george Romero etc really need more love in the collectibles game. There's a huge amount of possible ideas. The only thing is that the licensing may be a struggle with some of them.

11882839_gal.png

trilogy-of-terror-zuni-bath.jpg

This'd be an instant buy for me. I was tempted to get in on the custom but couldn't afford it.

Sorry to change the subject again. Hopefully some here will agree. Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing this completed.

I would definitely buy a Pennywise figure. Another one that I desperately want are the aliens from They Live. It would be cool if the paint job was in black and white.

obey2.jpg

they-live-lady.jpg

Whilst creepshow is indeed a classic I don't think I'll want any figures from the movie personally. I am though really happy to see them being made for the big fans and I hope other similar movies and characters can get some much needed attention. I'm not sure if this is going to be strictly 1/6 figures but here's two ideas I think could be cool and I've never seen any type of memorabilia of the troll at all.
All the lesser known 70's and 80's horrors , steven king ,george Romero etc really need more love in the collectibles game. There's a huge amount of possible ideas. The only thing is that the licensing may be a struggle with some of them.

11882839_gal.png

trilogy-of-terror-zuni-bath.jpg

This'd be an instant buy for me. I was tempted to get in on the custom but couldn't afford it.

Sorry to change the subject again. Hopefully some here will agree. Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing this completed.

Heck yeah. I'd buy a zuni fetish doll!!

Back