Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I would jump into this line as I love the game and character designs. So many cool hot toys could be made.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

You all know that the day they show the figure(s) everyone will change their tune and begin nitpicking the **** out of them. They will pre-order, they will moan, they will buy, then sell when the next big thing comes out.

I'm hoping they include a Keaton sculpt with the DX Returns figure. I'm keeping my calendar clear for its pre-order in 2022, the film's 20th anniversary.

You all know that the day they show the figure(s) everyone will change their tune and begin nitpicking the **** out of them. They will pre-order, they will moan, they will buy, then sell when the next big thing comes out.

I'm hoping they include a Keaton sculpt with the DX Returns figure. I'm keeping my calendar clear for its pre-order in 2022, the film's 20th anniversary.

:goodpost::lecture:exactly:

You mean 30th? :lol

I bought the DC Arkham origins Batman today( still in package ). He looks awesome best Ark. figure yet. If the 1/6 Arkham Batman ever comes out, I hope it looks as good as this figure. They teased us with pics over a year ago! - just plain stupid!

It really is sad how HT has let this goldmine slip by so they could make more Marvel and Iron Man stuff. They forget that it was their Dark Knight figures that really launched them into the company they are today. Iron Man didn't do that for them - it was the Bat Man! And here they have the chance to make the Best Batman Figure Period and they are just blowing it. :slap

It really is sad how HT has let this goldmine slip by so they could make more Marvel and Iron Man stuff. They forget that it was their Dark Knight figures that really launched them into the company they are today. Iron Man didn't do that for them - it was the Bat Man! And here they have the chance to make the Best Batman Figure Period and they are just blowing it. :slap

I was so excited for this figure at one point in time. But, right now, I just couldn't care less. Everything is being delayed for Iron Man and Marvel. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Let's celebrate the two year anniversary of waiting for this figure... by closing the thread. :lol

It hasn't been two years, yet, though; it'll be two years come February 27th, then we can talk.:lol

Is this the first time Hot Toys to do this kind of ****?
Did they canceled any licence before?

Is this the first time Hot Toys to do this kind of ****?
Did they canceled any licence before?

Green lantern no preview hot toys Loki that had a prototype.

3qbcnp.jpg

There hasn't been an HT reveal in a few weeks. I'd at least like to see something. It pisses me off more than anything when they have these quiet periods and act like there's nothing to announce, when we know, for a fact, that there's plenty of stuff out there. Howard Chan needs to quit being a world class **** bag and show this **** already.

There hasn't been an HT reveal in a few weeks. I'd at least like to see something. It pisses me off more than anything when they have these quiet periods and act like there's nothing to announce, when we know, for a fact, that there's plenty of stuff out there. Howard Chan needs to quit being a world class **** bag and show this **** already.

There was a Disney Maleficent figure announced.

No, I mean actual specs and pics. They need to quit ****ing around.

I come to this thread when I am feeling sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back