Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

Maybe they'll incorporate some sort of battle damaged variant, like they did with IM MK V.

Yeah that's most def a possibility. But they would need to include some alternate capes to put on him too. Idk what the price would be with more things included.

I don't think we'd see a BD component included, that's a lot easier to pull off with plastic armor than it is with a Rubber/Vinyl/Fabric suit. We'd more likely see a BD figure later on down the road.

I don't think we'd see a BD component included, that's a lot easier to pull off with plastic armor than it is with a Rubber/Vinyl/Fabric suit. We'd more likely see a BD figure later on down the road.

A rubber figure will battle damage itself :)

Not necessarily, I haven't seen issues with the OC Batman or the MMS TDK for that matter.

gbggg.jpg

. . .

- BatClaw
- Cryptographic Sequencer
- Smoke Bombs
- Sonic Batarang
- Remote Control Batarang
- Remote Electric Charge
- Disruptor
- Freeze "things"

Lotsa things to be revealed.

gbggg.jpg

Heven't seen (yet?):

- BatClaw
- Cryptographic Sequencer
- Smoke Bombs
- Sonic Batarang
- Remote Control Batarang
- Remote Electric Charge
- Disruptor
- Freeze "things"

I see a lot of things to be revealed.

if they do plan a BD version they'll likely keep those for that version

i love all the gadgets as is, of course more is always preferable.

One of the best things in Arkham City is the gliding, i'd like a rigid cape for gliding poses (and swooshing when you first get it :lol)

I think this will come packed to the hilt. The only question is...when? I wonder how long before we get Specs + Pics, a lot of interesting theories; some suggest that the accessories, hands, etc. are all that need to be completed while others think that they are all that's done. I kind of hope for the former, as having seen that sneak peek will make the wait that much more painful than if they'd only showed the license announcement.

I hope they don't make the suit out of rubber. Maybe make the suit out of canvas fabric.

I think this will come packed to the hilt. The only question is...when? I wonder how long before we get Specs + Pics, a lot of interesting theories; some suggest that the accessories, hands, etc. are all that need to be completed while others think that they are all that's done. I kind of hope for the former, as having seen that sneak peek will make the wait that much more painful than if they'd only showed the license announcement.

I would tend to lean towards these being made after the figure. It would be odd to sculpt the hands first and then the head, body, outfit, etc. And these appear to be finished aside from paint. And if they are indeed the last things to be done, they could be painted in a matter of days, or already done. Its just hard to say when we'll see a full reaveal. Sideshow had some clones done and finished for over a year before they were finally revealed. So just because something is done doesn't mean we'll see it anytime soon.

I just think it would be weird sticking this in somewhere in all of TDKR figures though. And unless they sneak this out before Bane, I would think after all of TDKR figures is more likely. :dunno

I really hope they show it soon, I just don't see why they'd show a "Backstage" if they weren't close to showing something, especially considering that most Backstages come after the Spec + Pics. I think that's where you and I differ, Buttmunch, I'm an optimist. :lol

Enterbay is now revealing figures close to launch. The Elvis figure is out, the new Che figure is releasing this month. I wish Hot Toys did the same

But I guess Hot Toys likes to keep us on our toes with the announcements.

If EnterBay is doing something it's probably guaranteed that Hot Toys will follow suit and try to outdo them sooner than later. :lol

Sideshow just tweeted this:

@collectsideshow: #HotToys #Batman #ArkhamCity Sixth Scale Figures coming soon.... ow.ly/i/ult2 ow.ly/i/ult9 #SideshowCollectibles

So I asked how soon and go this response:

@collectsideshow: pretty soon :]

Looks like the wait on this might be shorter than we think.

Nice, maybe this is the thing to tide me over while waiting for the mobile.

I hope we atleast see pics by the end of month.

That can't be right, the only reason i know of hot toys is becuase a friend said they were doing Metal Gear figures, that was around 8 months ago and no figures yet, they only siad they were doing this a few days ago, it can't come first that Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back