Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City

I wonder how they'll do the body for this.

OC Bale, 89' or Returns Keaton, and this would make one nice trio display of Batmen.

Cool, but Batman is just too odd lookout in the games... but I sure would be all about a Harley from AA...

That being said, I'll still probably buy this goddamn Batman too. :p

M.

Last edited:

Really?
Why not focus on getting figures that were announced, already done and made before you deal with low end crap like this.
No matter the price it's an easy PASS!

Nova, we all know it's you, now how about logging out of DarthTrafford's account?

On a side note, I would like to see this as HT's first VGS DX. I think that, compounding all of the accessories, a PERS head, an LED lit "Detective Mode" head, and multiple faces, this could be a prime candidate for it. I know that "DX" is one of those things that's always thrown around when new licenses are announced, but it's such a massive figure, accessories and otherwise, that it almost doesn't seem like they'd reasonably be able to fit it all into a standard release. I hope that we get a Joker, but damn, as nice as a full line would be, I don't think I could afford it, then again, an LED lit Freeze begs to differ.

Pretty cool, I love Batman but I'm not a gamer. I'd much rather they did a "comic" Batman first.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

Gee how many times have i thought to myself "I wish HT would make figures based on Asylum/City" this announcement is such a pleasant surprise. Now i can think to myself "i can't wait until HT releases figures based on Arkham city" Harley, Catwoman and Poison Ivy please (unlikely i know), i want me some Gotham Girls.

This is good news! I hope they produce the Batmobile from the first game too, in 1/6!!!

Unexpected and brilliant news!

Now do Uncharted...

Bring on Mr. Freeze!!!

OMG I never saw this coming.
I always wanted this batman but had no way of making a reasonable looking outfit.
100% purchased :rock

2mq5hdx.gif

Two threads on the same thing... :dance :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back