Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City Collectible Figure - Batman

Bane is a side mission in AC, and would require a brand new body that wouldn't be useful for anything else, pretty good bet something like he, or Mr. Freeze won't happen. Or Penguin for that matter, no small bodies they currently use.

I dont think this Line will go beyond Batman unless the sales and demand are like CRAZY! THEN only then can we maximum expect a Joker.

Plus HT are notorious for being late on their Video Game Lines *cough* MSG *cough*

Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City

TheBeatles.gif
pray.gif
Jerk.gif
:monkey3:impatient:
drinking-6-pack.gif
Stoner_emoticon.gif
:thud:

Hot toys is doin arkham!!!!????????? My goddd!!!!!

Really?
Why not focus on getting figures that were announced, already done and made before you deal with low end crap like this.
No matter the price it's an easy PASS!

I dont think this Line will go beyond Batman unless the sales and demand are like CRAZY! THEN only then can we maximum expect a Joker.

Plus HT are notorious for being late on their Video Game Lines *cough* MSG *cough*

Well it does say "Collectible(s)"

Honestly I'd be very surprised if we don't get Joker.

Catwoman was intended to be a part of the original game as a playable character as well which is why she may have a shot.

And I think its a safe bet the sales will be crazy. Keaton Bats is gone everywhere and thats not even current.

Most important, no likeness rights, or actors that need to be payed off.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City Collectible Figure - Batman

____IN' A!!!

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City Collectible Figure - Batman

This is the greatest news ive heard in a loong time :lol

Really?
Why not focus on getting figures that were announced, already done and made before you deal with low end crap like this.
No matter the price it's an easy PASS!

You have just failed life.

HOLY S#!T Is this for real ?! I didn't even think they knew about this game. They really do listen to the fans

THIS TRULY IS A DREAM COME TRUE !!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED !!!!!!!

HELL YEAH BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW ! this just made my night.

Seriously !

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

Holy ____. What an unexpected surprise. ____ing awesome news!

Actually that said 4.6, as of 2 weeks ago, it sold 6 million copies.

:goodpost:. Fantastic game. Fantastic Batman.:lecture

(although i would rather have West)

Well it does say "Collectible(s)"

Honestly I'd be very surprised if we don't get Joker.

Catwoman was intended to be a part of the original game as a playable character as well which is why she may have a shot.

And I think its a safe bet the sales will be crazy. Keaton Bats is gone everywhere and thats not even current.

Most important, no likeness rights, or actors that need to be payed off.

Batman Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure is coming soon! After seeing many collectibles from our Movie Masterpiece Series, we are proud to present the Batman Arkham City license from the Videogame Series now! Glad to share with the Batman fans on the behind-the-scenes prototype making of the 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure from this video game! Please stay tuned with our update!

There, they refer to the fact that after making so many Collectibles from MMS, here they are showing a new VGM series figure. And knowing Hot Toys generally put more time and effort on their MMS series to be upto date with the newest movie releases (and 2012 is going to be busy) I see not much chance of any more characters than Bats happening.

As for likeness and all rights, they have to pay enough to Warner Bros, Rocksteady, Eidos etc etc a lot of other firms as well as the original artist whose concept it is.

HT's focus on their MMS line has pretty much delayed their Anime/Manga/Comic/Video Game line. Almost every other release is MMS. City Hunter has again been delayed after being previewed so long and Metal Gear Solid was annouced a year back and since then no news. But The Batman Keaton DX came out after being announced at the same time as MGS and Joker is coming soon too... so you can see that the money is where the 'movies' are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back