Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City

HOLY BAT____ FINIALLY!!!! Caint wait for a Joker!!!!!!!!! Please be healthy Joker though!!!!

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

In developing the Penguin for Batman Returns, there's a good chance they're going to want to double dip on the unique body they're potentially making for that figure. So I could see them making a Penguin for this line.

Yea I thought of that too, but that's if they do Penguin for Returns.

This is just awesome though, for me it's my favorite Batman, Joker, most of the other characters, and Gotham. They just got everything, the tone, atmosphere, motives, all perfect.

Wow. Totally didn't expect this. Great news iyam. I just started playing this game and just beat Solomon Grundy. Lol at his little speech.

this can open the door for Nightwing,Robin and Soooooooooooo many other characters.But the way i read it,it says the Batman figure....so only one??? :(

Silly if they just do bats though.this is an awesome announcement i just think Green Lantern and X Men will be aways off now.LOL

Time to start saving then :dance

Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City

Man, just when i sell off all my hot toys and try to steer away, just like that, they pull me back in

Yea I thought of that too, but that's if they do Penguin for Returns.

This is just awesome though, for me it's my favorite Batman, Joker, most of the other characters, and Gotham. They just got everything, the tone, atmosphere, motives, all perfect.

Yeah, It's right up there with the animated series batman for me. Everything about this game appeals to me so much. Its comic book components are balanced perfectly with it's "realistic" aspects.

If we get a Joker, I'll jump for joy...if we get a Scarecrow (My favorite bat villain) I shall reach, Complete. Global. Saturation.

I wouldn't expect more than 1 figure from this announcement. If we do get more than one that would be nice.

Awesome!

Hot Toys please give us

Joker
Scarecrow
Killer Croc (They could probably use a predator body as a base)
Ra's A Ghul
Penguin
Twoface
Catwoman
Mr Freize

Last edited:

So....how do you really pronounce Ra's name?

Uh.... woah. :yess:

So....how do you really pronounce Ra's name?

Raysh is the correct pronunciation, the Animated Series got it right, while Nolan got it wrong... SMH

YES! Cant wait! Lots of Batman stuff coming out this year (and next year i'm assuming) from HT alone. Damn.

DX Batman 1989
DX Joker 1989
TDK DX Joker 2.0
1/6th and 1/4th scale TDKR figures
Batman Returns 1/6th and 14th scale figures.
Arkham City figures

Now HT needs to kill us with the grandest news by announcing the Lord of the Rings license lol.

I hope we get a joker, penguin and scarecrow (prays) ....but I'm happy with announcement! :rock

saywhaaaaa128594252877083413.jpg

dream. come. true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back