Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

The_World_May_Never_Know.jpeg

giphy.gif

:mwaha!!!!! OMG!

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

good god

what is that

what even is that

Batman and Al Roker finally have something in common.

This isn't up for PO, but a freakin' triceratops is :slap

I hope this PO is soon but I hope it doesn't come out the same time as marty or Batman returns those are the only three figures im interested from the SDCC reveals.

I hope this PO is soon but I hope it doesn't come out the same time as marty or Batman returns those are the only three figures im interested from the SDCC reveals.

The PO for Marty is already out and the exclusive is already wait-listed.

I po'd Marty last week and snag a Ex because i made it within minutes after sideshow put it on the website. I mean that I hope that all these figures dont come out at the same time because of the flexpay will have to pay 3 figures at the same time.

I already PO'd Marty and want 3PO. I almost PO'd the Mark III because I want one IM for my collection, but the NRD made me hold off. This is the next figure on my list that I want to PO.

POed Marty as well might get Rocket and Groot over this.

I kind of wonder if we won't see an Asylum Batman, later on, if this turns out to be a success for HT. They've already sunk a bunch of R & D into this figure, which is 90% similar to the AA Batman (boots, belt, gloves, and symbol being the only real differences). They'd need the license, but minimal retooling, a couple of different accessories, and I'm sure that people would buy it.

Providing, of course, that this thing doesn't rot faster than they can make it.:lol

Has the cape been discussed, I hope its not stiff and doesnt flow well, also the length needs to be right too, in the cape it drapes past his feet

This is one case where the cape really should be capable of fluid, dynamic presentations without looking awkward. The only way I'd want a stuff cape is if I was going to have Batman gliding across my ceiling, suspended with fishing line, but the rubber suit means there's no way in hell that anyone would attempt such a feat, right? If so, you have my respect for having ridiculously huge balls (and an even bigger wallet, if you don't worry about your Batman degrading since you can just buy another one).:lol

I really want this but I think the rubber suit is gonna stop me from getting it. Makes him look thick and chunky in the posed shots. Maybe the final product will be better and I'll change my mind. Hope so, cause I need a Batman in my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back