Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

The bats looks FAT! :gah:

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

I think this figure looks great. Might be my next Hot Toys figure...

It's just not working but I'm not blaming Hot Toys. That suit is just hard to replicate in this scale.

It'd look much better if they used material like the MOS suit or something similar.

Real Batmen have curves.

I'm sure this will be tightened up considerably by the time it's released; the first prototype of Stealth Cap was a little off, then the official reveal pics looked amazing. Of course, that figure still isn't out either!

Real Batmen have curves.

11950-550x-franceso-de-molfetta-new-idols-front.jpg

"Don't make me chase you, Joker. I'll get all sweaty. You wouldn't like me when I'm sweaty."

What I'm saying is

Have faith, Kratos:)
Hot Toys Kratos. Oh god, why won't that happen :gah:

It'd be mostly rubber with as few joints as possible lol.

And no Blade of Olympus. Just Blades of...whatever game they base it off of.

How does Batman fart in his suit? What does he do if he has to use the Jon?

He looks good, but HT does need to fix some areas of the suit. I don't doubt they can pull it off, but this didn't display well at SDCC if you ask me. They've turned products around before, hoping they do it for Bats as this will most likely be my only figure of him, provided they correct what was shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back