Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I will believe it once we see the protos and pre-order up on SSC... My guess if it is coming out this year we will see it at SDCC....

I'm with Psycho. Seems the SDCC is the big stage for unveiling all things new for the year.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

At this point I don't care if it's Bats from Asylum, City, Origins, or Arkham Knight. I just want a gray suited Hot Toys Batman. I really hope this interview is legit.

I second this. I do not care which game they pull from, I just want one.

And if HT ended up making Arc-Ham-Oranges or Dark-Knight-Knight versions over classic looking ones, those who said "i'll take anything" would pay me $200 each...

And if HT ended up making Arc-Ham-Oranges or Dark-Knight-Knight versions over classic looking ones, those who said "i'll take anything" would pay me $200 each...

:lol

I don't know about anyone else, but I still want the Arkham City figure. I didn't like Batman's new suit in Origins at all, and it was inspired too much by Nolan-Batman for my liking.

And it would be hilarious :lol
:lol

I don't know about anyone else, but I still want the Arkham City figure. I didn't like Batman's new suit in Origins at all, and it was inspired too much by Nolan-Batman for my liking.
Yeah I'm not a fan of it either. It's ok but I really want City's.

Believe me I want the Arkham City suit over any other (I prefer the gray suit and blue cape/cowl) but I'd take any of the 4 Arkham suits at this point. They announced the Arkham City line more than 2 years ago! The wait has been crazy.

I personally would perfer the Asylum suit over any suit....

After all the ******** we've had to wait through, HT really ought to do both the Asylum and City variations in one package; the differences are just minor enough that I don't see why they couldn't include alternate gauntlets, an alternate belt, and alternate boots. Include a couple of the Asylum specific gadgets (ultra-batclaw attachment, other stuff), along with the ones that returned in AC, and you're done.

The suit was a darker grey also... But Sideshow is suppose to be doing some Asylum 1/6 stuff so I think we will both be happy in the end.....

After all the ******** we've had to wait through, HT really ought to do both the Asylum and City variations in one package; the differences are just minor enough that I don't see why they couldn't include alternate gauntlets, an alternate belt, and alternate boots. Include a couple of the Asylum specific gadgets (ultra-batclaw attachment, other stuff), along with the ones that returned in AC, and you're done.

I will buy what ever version they release, but if I had a choice I would take either City or Knight. The Knight version looks awesome, but City was one of the highlights of gaming last generation. I just want HT to commit to this line and make and updated Ezio from Brotherhood.

1213_dcc_rabbit.jpg

Gimme this Hot Toys.

the Ben Affleck Batman will get released before this one

Nope.

I knew someone would bump this bastard thread.

So, I just got my Hot Toys Batman Arkham figure in the mail today. I love how Sideshow included the Batmobile as an exclusive. The only problem is that when I woke up this morning, my figure and the Batmobile were gone! It's like they were never even here. Did this happen to any of you?

I'm currently replaying Arkham City and I'm having a blast, I think it's THE overall best game of last gen, it's just incredibly frustrating how Hot Toys is handling this license now that a new game is just around the corner. I just want 1/6 scale figures of this game already dammit!

It would be interesting if one of us would write a formal letter of complaint to address our grievances to Hot Toys, anybody up for it? Time and time again we're being given vague statements by Howard Chan but after nearly two and a half years and it's beyond unreasonable to ask fans to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back