Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

buuuump_zps4c1982fd.gif

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I'd rather we sign a petition and send it to them Ryan. But a formal letter could work, I can't really write though :lol

I'd rather we sign a petition and send it to them Ryan. But a formal letter could work, I can't really write though :lol

Sure, why not, we got more than enough members here. Granted, it probably won't change anything but the lack of respect Howard Chan is giving us Arkham fans is well, insulting. For all we know he's just hogging the license.

I'm ok with HT hogging the license and do something good with it eventually instead of some one like SSC making meh figures.

After all the ******** we've had to wait through, HT really ought to do both the Asylum and City variations in one package; the differences are just minor enough that I don't see why they couldn't include alternate gauntlets, an alternate belt, and alternate boots. Include a couple of the Asylum specific gadgets (ultra-batclaw attachment, other stuff), along with the ones that returned in AC, and you're done.

Alternate bat symbols...which means alternate bodysuit....which is fine by me

And at least 4 faceplates stoic (neutral), gritting teeth, open mouth as if yelling or something, and dirty battle damaged bloody face.

Battle damaged suit and cape as well

I'm currently replaying Arkham City and I'm having a blast, I think it's THE overall best game of last gen, it's just incredibly frustrating how Hot Toys is handling this license now that a new game is just around the corner. I just want 1/6 scale figures of this game already dammit!

It would be interesting if one of us would write a formal letter of complaint to address our grievances to Hot Toys, anybody up for it? Time and time again we're being given vague statements by Howard Chan but after nearly two and a half years and it's beyond unreasonable to ask fans to wait.

The problem is guys, I'm not sure if that'll work. There have been complaints on the Facebook page, and Hot Toys even has their representatives lurking on SSF. So, Channy-chan-the-chan-man knows that people have been getting impatient with this.

And yet he didn't bother to do anything about it. Oh well.

This thread.

g3IofR0.gif

Howard, if you build it, we will [all, consecutively] come [at the same time].

He's too per-occupied enjoying the millions he made from Iron Fart and the Revengencers to care about this.

Howard, if you build it, we will [all, consecutively] come [at the same time].

I thought about something else when I read that :lol

Jack%20Nicholson%20fapping.gif

these were announced two games ago lol

why can't they just be done? :(

Nice thread bump...

buuuump_zps4c1982fd.gif

1-i-give-up-gif.gif

I say we close this thread. its just too damn depressing

Over 2 years, 3,000 posts and nearly 250,000 views with nothing to show for it.

I'm still never going to understand this because it's ****ing Batman and the goddamn Batman is part of why Hot Toys is top tier. Even if it's a video game, it's still Batman.

I'm still never going to understand this because it's ****ing Batman and the goddamn Batman is part of why Hot Toys is top tier. Even if it's a video game, it's still Batman.

It's not Nolan's batman its a different take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back