Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I hardly go there bunch of fanboys over there they will buy anything hot toys throws at them.

No kidding. If Hot Toys releases a repaint of an already existing Iron Man figure, they'll all go nuts.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I don't ever visit the MCU figure section, but if anyone would like to troll with this in the respected thread, be my guest :lol.

Fixed :(

I hardly go there bunch of fanboys over there they will buy anything hot toys throws at them.

A guy posted that the Loki costume was terrible and the sculpt terrible but he's still buying it :lol :slap

I think the whole "Loki" thing is an elaborate ploy by Howard Chan to reduce production costs. He has Yulli whip up a terrible, one-off, proto sculpt so that they can modify the hair on the pre-existing sculpt, and impress everyone with the "much improved from the proto," yet identical to the original, Loki sculpt.:lol

Probably more of a "Just cut corners in all possible areas to save money, we know they'll whine but buy it anyway"

They're already charging more while providing less than the last one.

I understand the hatorade towards the Marvel fanboys in their thread, but DC fanboys are just as bad. Seriously, how many ****ing versions of Heath Joker do you need?! :lol

I'm paraphrasing this: "I already own a Kato Joker coat, but this makes me consider buying another!"

Why? WHY?!

I understand the hatorade towards the Marvel fanboys in their thread, but DC fanboys are just as bad. Seriously, how many ****ing versions of Heath Joker do you need?! :lol

I'm paraphrasing this: "I already own a Kato Joker coat, but this makes me consider buying another!"

Why? WHY?!
I wouldnt even go that far to buy a $1000 coat that I cant wear some are obsessed.

There are very few characters I'd buy multiple fugues of but man some buy every version that's made. Makes all the *****ing about likeness and other stuff pointless as they'll be getting the next one anyway

There are very few characters I'd buy multiple fugues of but man some buy every version that's made. Makes all the *****ing about likeness and other stuff pointless as they'll be getting the next one anyway

:lecture:goodpost:

Can't wait.

i could understand that mentality if they were customizers waiting to repair them but they just settle because of the new version. its uber lame.

That is rude.

omgmole.gif

cbale.gif

7584888767934_zpsd3f51723.jpg

christian-bale-american-psycho-gif-i3.gif

alfred-nevah.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back