Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

So there's Captain America, Black Widow, Winter Solder and what looks like the backpack from Falcon.

They've basically promised four figures not including the pictured Stealth Suit and other variants of Caps costumes all before the movie has been released :horror

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

The only rational thing to do is to bash DCC and WB :dunno
They ARE stupid ******** when it comes to merchandising and adaptations.

If Marvel owned DC not only we'd get tons of figures from Arkham licence but a series of fun entertaining movies.

I want to dunk them all in battery acid.

Hey, I want the Batman figs as much as anybody, but that seems like a pretty good line-up , and, frankly, when it comes to Marvel licenses and HT, you could do worse than Cap.

Hey, I want the Batman figs as much as anybody, but that seems like a pretty good line-up , and, frankly, when it comes to Marvel licenses and HT, you could do worse than Cap.

This is very true, I probably hate him the least. Although, I absolutely loathe everything from the Avengers-verse. I was never a fan of any of the characters, and with the films and toys shoved down our throats over the past few years is why I've begun to really hate them.

There's been lots of Arkham figures from lots of companies, Hot Toys was supposed be the ones to do 1/6, they have the license to use if they wish, they dropped the ball.

Has nothing to do with DC or WB.

I'd rather Marvel figures be main characters we haven't had already, several times. Like Magneto, Doc Ock, Mystique ect...

There's been lots of Arkham figures from lots of companies
From DC collectibles, NECA, SqE... Low budget stuff everyone can buy, even kids.

Hot Toys was supposed be the ones to do 1/6, they have the license to use if they wish, they dropped the ball.
So you must be the guy who knows everything about licensing and what a pain in the *** it is sometimes...
Oh wait, NOPE! You're not.

There's been lots of Arkham figures from lots of companies, Hot Toys was supposed be the ones to do 1/6, they have the license to use if they wish, they dropped the ball.

Has nothing to do with DC or WB.

I'd rather Marvel figures be main characters we haven't had already, several times. Like Magneto, Doc Ock, Mystique ect...

Yeah I'd rather see exposure of other Marvel characters as well.

The only rational thing to do is to bash DCC and WB :dunno
They ARE stupid ******** when it comes to merchandising and adaptations.

If Marvel owned DC not only we'd get tons of figures from Arkham licence but a series of fun entertaining movies.

DC is already planning an animated film set in the Arkham universe. Marvel has abandoned their animated films. Also DC Collectibles has done an honestly exceptional job in releasing figs. They are no longer being dominated by Batman. They are releasing a wealth of characters form their comic, video game, and cinematic universes. Marvel's only dedicated toy line is for 3 3/4" toys. Marvel Select basically only does movie figures, or new versions of Spider-man.

This falls directly on HT. They are milking IM at the cost of everything else. It sucks. I want these figs, more MGS figs, etc.

Yep, Get your feelings guys, 300 pages later on this thread still no news, please HT just say no more figures of Arkham city, stop teasing other licenses just to secure merchandise if your not going to deliver :(

I remember they said they were going to tease Batman Returns like two Christmases ago :rotfl

I remember they said they were going to tease Batman Returns like two Christmases ago :rotfl

It might happen someday but batman returns wasn't a good film though.

It might happen someday but batman returns wasn't a good film though.

f3fjop.jpg

tumblr_m57vqvpDnK1qanr3eo1_500.gif

Batman Returns is my favorite of the Burton films, and might be my favorite of all of the films(not counting the animated films).

I used to like as a kid but now trying to watch the wacky way Selina becomes cat woman never liked Devito as the penguin it hasn't age well for me .

You are such a clever Plissken :lol

What do you think will happen first,

Arkham Knight GOTY or the Hot Toys figures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back