Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

It's not like we can expect HT to release 20 figures of classic/unpopular characters per year.

Not to mention the obvious - VG is their least priority.

:exactly: they dont care dont know why people still holding out hope.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Batman should be built like a brick **** house. But yeah, those gauntlets do make him husky, not that I'm complaining.

Well for me, Arkham Batman is one of my favorite looks for Batman ever, along with the BTAS Batman, Kelley Jones Batman and Keaton Batman. He really looks like he's geared up to take down waves of thugs.

:lecture

In the Arkham games, Batman can stand toe-to-toe with those Titan mutants, so he needs to be packing some serious muscle underneath that suit.

Keaton Batman and TAS/Arkham Batman are my favorite renditions too.

It's not the muscles that make this Batman odd looking, it's the fact that he has the proportions of Sloth from the Goonies.

But Sloth was awesome, and so is Batman, so what's your point? That Arkham Batman is awesome?

Happy Iron Holidays, gentlemen!

Still no Arkham figures for the foreseeable future... :gah:

I lived up to my promise not to bump after mid-November, so, I'm a man of my word.:lol

Who forced you to make that promise, batbro?! I want names... they shall be smitten.

Who forced you to make that promise, batbro?! I want names... they shall be smitten.

Nobody, but I said that if it wasn't announced, then fuggedabotit. I want to see them, but there's no point in waiting anymore. If it happens it happens, if it don't, it don't. I'm not going to be like the little kid who looks out the window every day wondering when he'll see his dad (who ran off to Reno with an exotic dancer named Tracey) again.

TMA.gif
TMA.gif

TMA.gif
TMA.gif

New Hot Toys Batman figures!

PD1388122869EWn.jpg

You guys ain't never gettin' teh Arkhams.

One could say the same about Returns.:lol Nevertheless, my "batfandom" applies to all things Batman, be they Burton, West, Arkham, comic, or Nolan, so, with that in mind, I think that set looks supah fly.

It does apply to Returns, no doubt about that.

If it ain't Iron Man, Avengers, Predator or Nolan Batman it doesn't matter.

This is from the Sideshow Collectibles website..
ma3aqygu.jpg

WHOA slow down, lets hear more about Tracey! Any pics to go with the story?
Nobody, but I said that if it wasn't announced, then fuggedabotit. I want to see them, but there's no point in waiting anymore. If it happens it happens, if it don't, it don't. I'm not going to be like the little kid who looks out the window every day wondering when he'll see his dad (who ran off to Reno with an exotic dancer named Tracey) again.

This thread...

Sadness...

joker-chaos.jpg

This thread and the Batman Returns one, always put a cloud over my collecting. At this stage, we will see the HT Affleck version of Batman before we see either Arkham or Returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back