Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Waiting while HT making more Ironmeh...

6qsd02u.gif

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Looks like he's pulling that out of her.

He'd be another Ledger with the ****ing weirdos in the Marvel section making interest thread after interest thread for a headsculpt that's $300 and it shows up in a padded envelope.

I think you mean $1,000.

Denise was so fine :drool

I remember hearing a Howard Stern interview with her not that long ago and she told what she does in bed. She's a good egg :monkey3

Last edited:

OMG CHECK HOT TOYS COLLECTORS FACEBOOK PAGE!

Another Tony Stark.

Its not even funny anymore the amount of Iron Man 3 figures they are putting out. And its not even armors. Its Tonys :lol I mean, :slap

Can someone, anyone, please just close this thread until we actually hear some news from this license?

Can someone, anyone, please just close this thread until we actually hear some news from this license?

Seriously. Chill the **** out. If you don't like it , why even bother posting? See that *not revealed yet* in the title? Yeah, if anything happens, that'll change, so what the hell's it matter if people post in here?

Seriously. Chill the **** out. If you don't like it , why even bother posting? See that *not revealed yet* in the title? Yeah, if anything happens, that'll change, so what the hell's it matter if people post in here?

:lol Dayum!

Waiting for this thing is just depressing...

Love the games but no interest in Bulky Batman. :lol

The armor on his gauntlets and shins are the only things that can really be considered bulky. Body wise he's no bigger than he's usually portrayed.

The armor on his gauntlets and shins are the only things that can really be considered bulky. Body wise he's no bigger than he's usually portrayed.

:exactly: Arkham Batman is about the same size the comic version would be, if drawn in 3D. Even in the comics he's built more like Lebron James than Michael Phelps.

And yeah, I'm losing hope for this line and Batman Returns.

It's not like we can expect HT to release 20 figures of classic/unpopular characters per year.

Not to mention the obvious - VG is their least priority.

Batman should be built like a brick **** house. But yeah, those gauntlets do make him husky, not that I'm complaining.

Well for me, Arkham Batman is one of my favorite looks for Batman ever, along with the BTAS Batman, Kelley Jones Batman and Keaton Batman. He really looks like he's geared up to take down waves of thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back