Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS247 - Disney Maleficent Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS247 - Disney Maleficent Collectible Figure [Official Specs + Pi

Anyone interested in this despite not being a fan of the character and not having watched the movie?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS247 - Disney Maleficent Collectible Figure [Official Specs + Pi

Looks amazing! will definitely order with a coupon :yess: :lol

And while I think it's unlikely, I would love a final battle version with wings and without the cloak

Anyone interested in this despite not being a fan of the character and not having watched the movie?

I'm a fan of the original cartoon Maleficent, but I haven't seen the new movie yet. This figure just looks great though….and dat raven :panic:

Me like! :rock

One of the most impressive 1/6 figures I've ever seen. Wow.

First page updated with High Res pictures.

I'm in the same boat. Haven't seen the movie but the figure is quite impressive. Might just pick it up based off of how well it comes out.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS247 - Disney Maleficent Collectible Figure (Specs + High Res)

Am I the only one getting an Idina Menzel vibe?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS247 - Disney Maleficent Collectible Figure (Specs + High Res)

$230 at a local dealer.

Too pricey for me, considering the package.

I want this! So cool, so gorgeous figure

So $200+? With limited accessories? Pass. Too bad I was looking forward to it.

i dont see Angelina at all. Also, I would like her Fairy version instead.

i dont see Angelina at all. Also, I would like her Fairy version instead.

no even here??

10384605_10152561222248254_2421553255937327888_n.jpg

Figure looks good...if you can't see Angelina then you need your eyes checked.
Easy pass for me though.

Must buy for me!

$230 at a local dealer.

Too pricey for me, considering the package.

A bit pricey, but I doubt we'll ever see this character ever done again and it's extremely well executed. I'm in at two and quarter rather than four hundred plus later.

Looks awesome! It's a must buy for me!

Im extremely impressed with this... noticed there was 2 sculptor (possibly 3..) weird.

I might use this as a Kryptonian queen or something... just need to justify this to myself somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back