Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS247 - Disney Maleficent Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS247 - Disney Maleficent Collectible Figure (Specs + High Res)

Great to come home and see this up for PO finally!

Ordered :rock

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS247 - Disney Maleficent Collectible Figure (Specs + High Res)

I do not normally order Hot Toys but since there has been no word on a PF of Maleficent, I had to get this one. Absolutely loved this movie! :)

They won't ship to Canada either. :(

On the shipping quote tab Can. is not there, id this what you mean? maybe it doesnt matter until it arrives and it will ship with the info on your account....
Not sure I have never did a PO with sideshow before.....
Anyone have info with this problem? does it matter at this point?

I think this is one if her least interesting looks unfortunately. I highly doubt other looks will be made though. Sideshow lists the complete height including horns at 11.5" that can't be right?

Last edited:
Just tried buying it but turns out it wont be shipping to Australia??? even though all their other stuff does????
Even Australia now? I remember NZ & Canada not being able to pre order the HT GA Cap, but I think the Aussies could pre order that one. I guess Australia has been lumped into the territories where some HT figures don't ship.

I think when I asked SSC about the GA Cap pre order, I was told it was HT who that sets those guidelines on where to ship or something. Kinda sounded like it wasn't up to SSC.

It's not an exclusive figure, & multiple places should have it. I guess I miss out on reward points, the ability to apply an SSC coupon, & possibly cheaper shipping, but it's not as bad as the GA Cap situation.

I think this is one if her least interesting looks unfortunately. I highly doubt other looks will be made though. Sideshow lists the complete height including horns at 11.5" that can't be right?

Is Angelina Jolie very tall? 11.5" might be right at 1/6 scale.

I think they will make the 'good' version as well with brown clothes and wings, just to be able to reuse the sculpt.

Ugghh!! 3 daughters and have to pre order for all of them plus 3 of the 18" Aurora from Disney that go on preorder this month also. Can not say no since I have a large SSC and Hot Toys collection that I started doing late last year. Daddy's little princess's!:wink1:

I would say if you have to order for 3 daughters, unless they have money to burn, they should be happy with this one:
https://www.target.com/p/disney-maleficent-dark-beauty-12-doll/-/A-15068638#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=maleficent

Sideshow lists the complete height including horns at 11.5" that can't be right?

Wasn't HT's Depp Tonto 12" WITH the head dress as well? So it might be true.

Is Angelina Jolie very tall? 11.5" might be right at 1/6 scale.

11.5" WITH the horns would make that figure like 9.5" tall from the top of the head. Black Widow is 11" tall. :lol

It's not an exclusive figure, & multiple places should have it. .

Yeah, i ended up ordering it from bigbadtoystore.com as did my friend.

As long as i can pre-order it somewhere i don't really care, **** Sideshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back