Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass - TF Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please don't bring up no Faora...my MoS shelf is sad her spot is empty.

Ronan has to be made. One if the greatest villains turned good guys ever. Any comic with him or Ultron was easily bought as a kid. Collector and Nebula...they'd hafta be released after everyone else so I just have money to throw around. But I'd probably get them.

Please don't bring up no Faora...my MoS shelf is sad her spot is empty.

Ronan has to be made. One if the greatest villains turned good guys ever. Any comic with him or Ultron was easily bought as a kid. Collector and Nebula...they'd hafta be released after everyone else so I just have money to throw around. But I'd probably get them.

Completely agree about Ronan. I absolutely loved him as well as a Drax in Annihilation.

Given recent events, I wonder if we might see a Hot Toys version of their ship from the movie?

Saw the movie at a press screening last Monday. I'm pre-ordering everything they release in this line.

New IMAX Poster:
NEErUllilEgJHN_1_1.jpg

and a cool clip:

Well after learning something I didn't really want to I've decided to wait for the sequel to get figures as they will be the ones I prefer. Gives them time to fix Drax too.

Well after learning something I didn't really want to I've decided to wait for the sequel to get figures as they will be the ones I prefer. Gives them time to fix Drax too.

Called it!

......well not really but you did say you were being selective, did you catch the Thanos bit at the end of the Avengers Panel U-7?

Back