Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass - TF Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want those daggers. And an Ultron head and infinity gauntlet get on it ;)

Hasbro-Infinity-Guantlet-glove-SDCC-2014.jpg

Hasbro got you covered :wink1:

Speaking of Josh Brolin's appearance; did RDJ just confirm the pronunciation of his name?

I've always wondered if it was just Than-ose, or Thane-ose.

I wonder how everyone is gonna say it in Guardians but I don't want to know until Thursday night when I see it. So don't anyone dare say how they say it in the movie. XD

How do you guys usually pronounce it?

Speaking of Josh Brolin's appearance; did RDJ just confirm the pronunciation of his name?

I've always wondered if it was just Than-ose, or Thane-ose.

I wonder how everyone is gonna say it in Guardians but I don't want to know until Thursday night when I see it. So don't anyone dare say how they say it in the movie. XD

How do you guys usually pronounce it?

I pronounce it Than - oss

Heres some Hi-Res(Ultra High) stills from the movie, no spoilers really

These really show off the incredible imagery seen in the movie
gotg1.jpg
gotg2.jpg
gotg3.jpg
gotg4.jpg
gotg5.jpg
gotg6.jpg

For those of you who have already seen the movie (without giving spoilers), is that leaked after credits scene legit and more importantly is there a mid-credits scene as well that moves the story forward?

Can we avoid tailking about the end credits scenes on this thread until this weekend? Not trying to be difficult (and I'm fully aware that I chose to enter this thread haha). It's just I really want to go into this blind and not have any idea of what marvel throws at me. The thread over on the movie discussion forum already had info about the scenes and I'm avoiding that like the plague until I see it.

Can we avoid tailking about the end credits scenes on this thread until this weekend? Not trying to be difficult (and I'm fully aware that I chose to enter this thread haha). It's just I really want to go into this blind and not have any idea of what marvel throws at me. The thread over on the movie discussion forum already had info about the scenes and I'm avoiding that like the plague until I see it.

Yessss just ask in the movie thread

Back