Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass - TF Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's always nice to know you're not buying into a line that's gonna go cold before you complete it (Sucker Punch and Watchmen come to mind), but I'd love to know that we're gonna see some secondary characters too. For me, a Ronan and a Nebula are essential, and ideally a Korath too...

It's always nice to know you're not buying into a line that's gonna go cold before you complete it (Sucker Punch and Watchmen come to mind), but I'd love to know that we're gonna see some secondary characters too. For me, a Ronan and a Nebula are essential, and ideally a Korath too...

Yes, Nebula is a big want for me :pray:

Edit: Gonna proactively spoiler tag my comment....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
geeez c'mon now..i know your excited as we do but put a spoiler tag on that picture, some people haven't seen the movie yet

People are so clueless sometimes. I just wish people realized that a majority of us haven't seen it yet. stop posting spoilers. Geez

One, thing, after seeing the movie... concerning costumes...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got out of the movie and even more excited to put the team together. I hope Hot Toys goes beyond the 5.

what a great movie!!im definitely going to pick up the entire team! This is my favorite marvel movie for sure!!!

A slight outfit difference for a couple main characters would be great but not super necessary.

I will be really interested to see if they release villains from this flick. As awesome as they all look I don't see it happening. Wait for the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 villain I guess.

Edit: Gonna proactively spoiler tag my comment....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like you :)

Saw the movie last night. It was awesome, I especially love the part about

Spoiler Spoiler:

If there's any indication on what a potential Thanos fig could look like, it's this.

dumygu2a.jpg

Back