Art Figures: The King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally out of left field based on their past releases. I'm just glad it wasn't another Strider Aragorn. At least this outfit hasn't been done yet. But based on their past releases, I wouldn't expect any more figures from the same film. The Punishers are about as close as we got to a 'line' from them.

This is SO bought!!! Finally another LOTR figure! :panic: And of my favorite character at that! :rock I like the sculpt. Not perfect but still like it.

I may just get the tunic with the tree redone, but the rest looks pretty ok. I'm just excited to finally see a new LOTR figure at 1/6 scale. But like BM said, this may be the only LOTR figure we see from ART unfortunately.

Like most, I would've prefered Sauruman, or an Orc but I will take any new 1/6 LOTR figure that comes! Now i can go to sleep on a happy thought! :)

When did Liam Neeson star in Return of the King? :dunno

Er maybe just a little hyperbole in that Hot Toys comparison I think.
:monkey3

Try owning a few before making that assumption. Their Stevenson Punisher fits perfectly with HT's Marvel figures. Their Delta and Seal are also HT quality. Save for the "iffy" likeness (no much worse than Wolverine, Indy or Hawkeye), their Jane Punisher is also up there.

Last edited:
Wow! Glad I haven't started on this custom yet. Any one have a link for preorder? Has a price been announced?

its good to see that this one was unexpected, their last 2 were military fig, i thought that was all they would be making, but this fig shows that you wont really ever know what their company will come up with next, which is what a company should be like,

art-figure-king-027-web.jpg

it looks like Aragorn has been in the boxing ring for a few too many rounds :sick Arwiiiiiiiin

The eyes look too close together and the hair looks bad but I may still get it.

looks great, head is not amazing but I think it is acceptable. The Chain mail looks killer!! any news on when the product is planned for release? Will def be getting this

the only problems I have with the sculpt is the mouth looks too small and the nose too big. eyebrows look a little sad but that doesn't bother me. Chainmail looks great. After further inspection, I've found some tweaks to the armor I'm going to have to do but that's better than having to make a whole figure from scratch which was on my "to do" list.

Back