Art Figures AF-15 Heavy Armored Special Cop - He is the Law!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This figure is like SLO-MO.

popped up out of nowhere and taking the world by storm. Everyone wants it and can't get enough of it.

the authorities caught on and are trying their hardest to keep it out of "the users" hands.

however, they know it's impossible to eliminate all the SLO-MO houses.

Hopefully the authorities legalize it so they can make a buck and everyone will be happy.

Attachments

• smi_1.jpg
    smi_1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 247
I just stumbled upon this thread, and I gotta say, holy crap!! It looks phenomenal!....

That being said....crap! I can't believe retailers are canceling their POs. I don't blame them since the owners of dredd specifically asked them to, but it sucks nonetheless.

He's still available to PO on taobao (Chinas ver of eBay) though...but I wonder if they will get cancelled as well.

Think I might watch 3D Dredd again, got me excited for it after all this.

He is available over at Alteregocomics too....doesn't sound cancelled to me

if this figure is out at least we can still look forward to 3A's comic version of Judge Dredd. (if Ash ever get around to it.....)

Nah they are only doing it in 1/12 most stupid decision ever. :slap

Think I might watch 3D Dredd again, got me excited for it after all this.

Honestly, this is going to sound crazy it's BEST when watched back to back...to back if possible.

I know, crazy who has 6 hours for Dredd, but if you do...it's time well spent. The film is a masterpiece. I really appreciate how symmertrical the film is, it comes full circle and for me it's a pleasure to watch over and over and over again.
:cuckoo:

I'd be surprised if this got cancelled. Maybe in the US but in Asia probably not. The double play (DP) daryl dixon crossbow warrior was said to be cancelled too but got released anyway in the end. Likely this will be too. Just harder to find.

Come on art figures release it now damn it!

Yeah agree, the slowed down scene at the end where she is falling is one of my most favourite moments in 3D

Last edited:
So the Kingsley brother's have picked up their ball and gone home in a huff! We'll I respect their rights, however 3A have had the license for years now and done Jack with it. So exactly when are we going to get an officially licensed figure?

Good thing I didn't order yet. But bummed if this does get cancelled but I can't see it not releasing at all. There's a seller on eBay that has it for $170. Might have to go through that route if all the retailers end up canceling this one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back