Art Figures AF-15 Heavy Armored Special Cop - He is the Law!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Art Figures AF-15 Dredd?

this is no brainer , its up there with the punisher

Damn this looks nice!

I actually enjoy the Stallone version so the comment about Stallone's mug being under the helmet just makes me even happier :)

I am very patiently pressing the refresh icons on both Monkey depot and Cotsworld haha

Never bought an art figure before whats their track record between proto and final product?

Same Q. here.... Any stores?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I heard from a couple of members that they've gotten other figures from the company through BBTS. I'm hoping they'll sell this figure on there for US customers.

It'll be priced at around $130-$160 too. :panic: Figure looks ****en awesome! Hope they get around to doing a Anderson.

hey olbertfrog its pretty good and quality is up there with HT and EB here a pic of my art figure Punisher

2d6mzp3.jpg

Last edited:

That looks phenomenal

Ugh, I was coming into this thread out of vague interest but I might be leaving with a preorder.

Good to see Art Figures knocking them out of the park :)

Why is this not somewhere I can pre-order it to calm my nerves? LOL :D

Damn this looks nice!

I actually enjoy the Stallone version so the comment about Stallone's mug being under the helmet just makes me even happier :)

Judging by the trailer I saw of the newer film, the Stallone one did have more of '2000 AD' in it.

While this Art Figure isn't the ideal comic book version, it is unmistakably a version of Judge Dredd - maybe a 'Riot Judge' !

Still looks too impressive to miss out on.

With the Punisher Art made one from each film, so maybe they'll follow the same pattern here and do a comic version later?

At least with the other Art releases it hasn't been difficult to find a pre-order, but it doesn't take long for them to dry up and increase in value after they've been released. I imagine there will be plenty of these to go around as long as you don't wait until they're in-hand.

Despite how cool this is, a comic version would be my preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back