Art Figures AF-15 Heavy Armored Special Cop - He is the Law!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Art Figures AF-15 Dredd?

There were times in the later comics when his shoulder pads got so big he would've had trouble getting through a set of double doors!

biz0053.jpg

I still think a comic look could have worked.
But not with the limited story and budget they were saddled with on Dredd.

Dredd.jpg

Something tells me this information got out a bit early. It's not up on Art Figure's site, and I'm pretty sure the only dealers that have this up, just copied the info from the first post here. None of them have the release date listed.

Yesterday on Direct Collectibles' Facebook someone asked:

How come I go to official site and it isn't there? I will be calling my US connection later today to confirm... if this is true I will be happier than a fat kid eating cake

And they replied:

Direct Collectables Its defiantly true, we have email comms direct from Art Figures themselves - DC

Darren at Collectable Kitbash has, in the past, mentioned that he only knows figures are coming out when he's informed of them through the official channels.

Holy Crap, this is so bought.

And for you Dredd experts, how accurate is this figure? It won't stop be from buying it, I'm just curious.

The figure looks mostly accurate, except for the right breast armour plate. It is made the same as the left side with the cut-out at the bottom. By right, it should be one solid piece. Hope they changed that for the production figure since it such an easy fix.

Secondly, the HS seems about 15% undersized. Might be the pic though cause it looks fine in some of the pic.

Even then, this is a figure worth getting for the price.

I still think a comic look could have worked.
But not with the limited story and budget they were saddled with on Dredd.

First picture looks like Dredd in the Warhammer 40K universe!

Second one looks do-able in real life.

But for tactical/common-sense reasons, I'm liking the 'Urban' look. He'll look good with the VTS Punisher and DAM SOC Ryder Watson. An idea that was cemented as soon as I saw this mash-up:

266.jpg

:lol

ToyHQ have stated on Facebook that they have had to increase their order due to demand

Will the UK sellers not be getting this much later though like they do with Hot Toys? It's out within two months in china but that's not to say it's it will be in UK in two months. Usually UK is months later on Hot Toys. Unless it's different for Art Figures?

OSB has also increased his quantity - it shows as 44 available now.

CK now has 5.

Selling so well they're all asking for more!

:pray:

That's cool as i have a bud in the USA who is worried and i said i'd get him a few if need be.

Exchange rate is going to kill me. Any idea for a US/Canadian retailer?

Hi all, (Simon @ Direct Collectables)

Yes this is correct what has been stated below, we have had direct comms with Art Figures themselves regarding the recent preview of the AF-015 figure -

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Direct-Collectables/167341016735308?ref=hl

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishHeat View Post
Something tells me this information got out a bit early. It's not up on Art Figure's site, and I'm pretty sure the only dealers that have this up, just copied the info from the first post here. None of them have the release date listed.

How come I go to official site and it isn't there? I will be calling my US connection later today to confirm... if this is true I will be happier than a fat kid eating cake
And they replied:

Direct Collectables Its defiantly true, we have email comms direct from Art Figures themselves - DC

Darren at Collectable Kitbash has, in the past, mentioned that he only knows figures are coming out when he's informed of them through the official channels.

WHAT THE HELL U.S retailers!!!

Put this up for PO already!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back