Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, thanks! Just gotta get on people's lists and wait it out my friend. That dam Ebas has had me on his lists for three years now and even gave me the go ahead that he was gonna do one for me last year. But alas he's ignoring me now =/ Just the name of the game

i'm just trying to get on one person's list...J Scott Campbell. just can't seem to make it happen.

Beautiful piece IoE, congrats :rock

DeBalfo's work is wonderful and I have no doubt he is gonna be more and more in demand as he is now working with Aspen.
x :wave

Last edited:
Nice stuff, DL! :D

Yeah, I like that bellefree-bentan stuff a lot!

I hope you guys checked that link! :lecture

Now, unrelated Chavez pic - I love this one:

KGrHqVHJEoE917SHz7oBPpJ8BrHBw60_57.jpg

:monkey5

I hope you guys checked that link! :lecture

Now, unrelated Chavez pic - I love this one:

KGrHqVHJEoE917SHz7oBPpJ8BrHBw60_57.jpg

:monkey5

Don't know if I'm a fan of Mario Chavez. Just don't like the way he draws faces sometimes.

Loving that Maximum cover! What a cool job to get too.

Here's my latest private commission which I have just finished:

Daphne.jpg

Eamon, That is FANTASTIC mate!!!!!...:clap:clap:clap

Just bought this off ebay from Long Beach CC - didn't even know it was being produced. Apparently a 'golden ticket' item, limited to 30 prints.

Soulfire Collected Edition cover print:

Soufire%20collected%20edition%20print%20%28limited%20to%2030%29%20LBCC%202012%20Golden%20Ticket.png

Sorry, I got the second of two items listed and cannot see any more listed on ebay.

Just bought this off ebay from Long Beach CC - didn't even know it was being produced. Apparently a 'golden ticket' item, limited to 30 prints.

Soulfire Collected Edition cover print:

Soufire%20collected%20edition%20print%20%28limited%20to%2030%29%20LBCC%202012%20Golden%20Ticket.png

Sorry, I got the second of two items listed and cannot see any more listed on ebay.

Very cool, Ren! How many prints does this make that you own now?

Back